Hey Look! Jaxx Pics! (Group Photo Included)

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
Ok, I'm not gonna post any pictures of the performance because you've seen a dozen from everyone else, and mine didnt come out very good, but I'm working on converting some videos and posting them online. I got the Jeff & Chris Jack Off from the right side of the stage, and I got the River Dragon solo... My camera is about 8 inches away from Chris's hands when he's ripping the solo... it's excellent...

Anyway, here's some / funny shots I got.

Here's Bozarth in his awesome T-Shirt acting like the broken pole is his dong.
P1000988.jpg

"Fall on your knees, and hail to my dong"

Mike from Division was really cool and was sporting the Distorted Mind shirt on stage, Thanks dude!
P1000990.jpg

Me and Will got a pic with Jeff which was pretty cool, Distorted Mind's guitarists with our most influential guitarist. (Thanks Jeff)
P1010022.jpg

And as I promised, here is our group shot, I'm going to try to name everyone below
P1010023.jpg

Left to Right
Back: Some chick who's name I didnt get but Metalkingdom might remember, (I don't how you spell your name dude) Trace [Metalkingdom], Dan [Zob Rombie], Derick [Chromatose], Zack [ZMetallica], Some other dude I don't know, and I dont think he goes on the board.
Front Row: Will [Will Bozarth], Me, Warrel [Sentient 6], Karen [Dead Lioness], Steve [Fretsaflame], Jeff [Souls of Black]

Very fun night.

I saw all of you! I was standing behind 2 people behind Will I think....
fuck yeah, awesome pictures!

The chick on the far left is Chrissy. She's like a tour journalist and publishes that magazine Enslain that you might have seen last night. She went on tour with In Flames like 5 times or something. You guys outta hit her up since she's based out of Philly.

Tempest said:
Ok, I'm not gonna post any pictures of the performance because you've seen a dozen from everyone else, and mine didnt come out very good, but I'm working on converting some videos and posting them online. I got the Jeff & Chris Jack Off from the right side of the stage, and I got the River Dragon solo... My camera is about 8 inches away from Chris's hands when he's ripping the solo... it's excellent...

Anyway, here's some / funny shots I got.

Here's Bozarth in his awesome T-Shirt acting like the broken pole is his dong.
P1000988.jpg

"Fall on your knees, and hail to my dong"

Mike from Division was really cool and was sporting the Distorted Mind shirt on stage, Thanks dude!
P1000990.jpg

Me and Will got a pic with Jeff which was pretty cool, Distorted Mind's guitarists with our most influential guitarist. (Thanks Jeff)
P1010022.jpg

And as I promised, here is our group shot, I'm going to try to name everyone below
P1010023.jpg

Left to Right
Back: Some chick who's name I didnt get but Metalkingdom might remember, (I don't how you spell your name dude) Trace [Metalkingdom], Dan [Zob Rombie], Derick [Chromatose], Zack [ZMetallica], Some other dude I don't know, and I dont think he goes on the board.
Front Row: Will [Will Bozarth], Me, Warrel [Sentient 6], Karen [Dead Lioness], Steve [Fretsaflame], Jeff [Souls of Black]

Very fun night.

Nice! This is awesome, and zmetallica is so hot, mmmm!!!! :saint:

Dead_Lioness said:
Is it me or in the first picture of Will he looks like he knows what he's doing on this pole? :tickled:

Great pics Mike! I like the great group photo! :)

Well ya know, he gets his hands on a lot of pole up in NJ :lol:

Chromatose said:
He likes BBQ sauce slathered over his balls. I know this from personal experience.

I also like it when you slam my balls into the floor so hard that they bounce repeatedly. Oh how that made me laugh.