Hey Mikael

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Remember back when you and the band (except Lopez) did that interview for guitar.com and showed how to play The Drapery Falls acoustically? And it also featured you guys playing parts of Credence, which was nice. But a certain comment you made stuck out. You said something about bands adding keyboard players to enhance their sound, and that you guys still had plenty of exploring left to do on the guitar... Surprisingly only a couple albums later you introduce a keyboard player... Whaaa?? What's up with that. Nothing against Pierre of course, keys on GR sound nice.

Please reply so we can get another Opeth news story on Blabbermouth. Yay! :worship:

Please reply so we can get another Opeth news story on Blabbermouth. Yay!

The fact that you are doing this just so blabberbashes can have a stab, and not because you are generally interested in the answer is truly sickening oinkness. you deserve a ban followed by death.

Well, at the time I didn't know that I was going to write the "Damnation" stuff. I was never interested in using a keyboard to cover up other flaws or to have a keyboard create the whole BIG atmosphere which a lot of bands tend to do. At the time I could not see what that instrument could do for us. Mind you we used keys on the records before, 1st and 3rd has pianos and hammonds...

Cheers
Mike

hey mike!
speaking of pianos... you haven't got the music sheets of silhouette, do you?
:D

because if i was mikael, i would probably think everyone on this forum is mentally retarded too, afaik. he prolly thought oink was serious imo