Hey Nick

simondsjt

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2004
Florida
When did you stop playing bass? Whats been going on? I'm down in Pensacola, FL now, working on a Navy contract. I was bored at work and tried googling you and found the Division website. I'm fairly certain this is the Nick Kelly I know. Otherwise, I'm gonna feel like a tool.

Anyways, congrats on getting married and on the kid. And congrats on still doing what you love. I'm getting married in August. My fiancee is driving me crazy with the wedding planning right now. :loco: Almost 6 weeks away. Can't wait for the honeymoon.

How's your mom, Dale, and Jim? My dad is retired now and my mom has a couple years before she can retire. Justin graudated med school last year and is doing his residency now. He got married a couple years ago to this little anorexic blonde-headed bitch.

Like I said, if this is the wrong Nick Kelly, I'll feel like an idiot.

<giggle> I'm going out on a limb to say it IS the Nick you know, as for the rest, that's for him to tell :) Grats early on the wedding!

simondsjt said:
When did you stop playing bass? Whats been going on?
I'm down in Pensacola, FL now, working on a Navy contract. I was bored at work and tried googling you and found the Division website. I'm fairly certain this is the Nick Kelly I know. Otherwise, I'm gonna feel like a tool.

Anyways, congrats on getting married and on the kid. And congrats on still doing what you love. I'm getting married in August. My fiancee is driving me crazy with the wedding planning right now. :loco: Almost 6 weeks away. Can't wait for the honeymoon.

How's your mom, Dale, and Jim? My dad is retired now and my mom has a couple years before she can retire. Justin graudated med school last year and is doing his residency now. He got married a couple years ago to this little anorexic blonde-headed bitch.

Like I said, if this is the wrong Nick Kelly, I'll feel like an idiot.

Hey J! It's me alright. Want proof? Last time I saw you, you were in a hospital bed with a plate in your head.

I got your email but I've been in Cali all week, working the new job and poking away at a few people on the other coast to play our stuff. We'll keep working on it. Anyway, I'll write you more in your email. Congrats on the wedding, but it sounds like you have some good stories about your sister in law!