hey, should i be in a cradle of filth video?

i'm just hesitant because, i'm already "the chick from the coheed and cambria album" and "the chick in kayo dot" ... would it be too much chickiness and bandiness to be "the chick in the cradle of filth video?"

by the way, the last time my friend asked me to be in a movie (which he never ended up completing) it was to play this korean adoptee who worked as an S&M/B&D chick. i was required to shave my head completely, along with my eyebrows, wear bondage wear for the majority of the movie, and get whipped by a big, fat, oily guy. the end scene was me getting fucked to death in this weird machine until my neck snapped and i died. hahahahaha.

i said no. well, i'm simplifying the movie tons, is was a good script actually, and he is VERY talented. he's worked with david cronenberg on some films, is a pretty well-known underground cult artist, has been asked to direct tool videos, and directed the last android lust video which was an excellent video, etc. i just, uh, didn't like the part he offered me last time. :(

Uhhhhhhh.... you know she'd kill me (and you know I've taken some too). :D

Hahahhaa... King NAD, I'll never be able to use that since BWD ruined it. :lol:

I just looked for some, didn't find any. She probably made me eradicate them due to self concious behavior, or the promise of "go ahead, take a picture, just DON'T show any of your friends." D'oh.

Concerning the topic at hand, I used to listen to Cradle of Filth quite frequently, now I do not. I have never seen a video of theirs, but all of the posters I saw displayed large breasted whores with bad teeth, so unless you are a large breasted whore with bad teeth, I say no, don't appear in one of their videos. The decision is purely up to you though, obviously. However, I would applaud and say "OMGOMSOMGLOLOLZOLOZL i saw the chickiness on teh cCRadel of Fliflisth vidoe LOLZOLOLZ" or something to that effect if you decided to proceed.

(pardon my drunkedness)

chiaki_101.jpg

There may not be many b00bieZ in that pic, but Chiaki Kuriyama is hott. Except in Battle Royale where the fringe ruins it :(

NAD said:
I just looked for some, didn't find any. She probably made me eradicate them due to self concious behavior, or the promise of "go ahead, take a picture, just DON'T show any of your friends." D'oh.

Concerning the topic at hand, I used to listen to Cradle of Filth quite frequently, now I do not. I have never seen a video of theirs, but all of the posters I saw displayed large breasted whores with bad teeth, so unless you are a large breasted whore with bad teeth, I say no, don't appear in one of their videos. The decision is purely up to you though, obviously. However, I would applaud and say "OMGOMSOMGLOLOLZOLOZL i saw the chickiness on teh cCRadel of Fliflisth vidoe LOLZOLOLZ" or something to that effect if you decided to proceed.

(pardon my drunkedness)

Generally it depends on the video, but unless you know the concept i don't think you can make a decision, fuck, not even i know what the concept is as I haven't heard, so I am unable to really comment on the situation fully.

As far as being the chick in X and in Y and in Z, do you really care? At the end of the day, it's all what you see as a furthering of any career or path you choose to follow, and if the part isn't right, then it isn't right with regards to where you want to end up at the end of it all.

And it's not like Cradle videos get played that much, they normally get banned...