hey, should i be in a cradle of filth video?

7 Dying Trees: "even I..."

Are you affiliated with them in some way / therefore are you mad that steak-knife said he was going to stab their bassist / i would be if I were you / we don't know who that kid is btw.

FuSoYa said:
7 Dying Trees: "even I..."

Are you affiliated with them in some way / therefore are you mad that steak-knife said he was going to stab their bassist / i would be if I were you / we don't know who that kid is btw.

To be honest everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and if someone dislikes someone then so be it, I am sure there's enough people that don't like me either, but there's nothing I'd really care to do about it :), in so far the comment, it is actually quite funny, I'm not someone who's going to get particularly touchy about stuff like that :D

this thread title should be changed to: the asian invasion

mia: i'd probably not be in the video of it involved weird shit but that's just me. i mean, if you like the band and wouldn't mind the affiliation, i don't see why not?

also, you should get paid. i mean, if no $... i dunno. i certainly wouldn't. the only things i've been in that weren't for pay were student films.

7 Dying Trees said:
To be honest everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and if someone dislikes someone then so be it, I am sure there's enough people that don't like me either, but there's nothing I'd really care to do about it :), in so far the comment, it is actually quite funny, I'm not someone who's going to get particularly touchy about stuff like that :D

hes a cunt tho. believe me hes a right cunt.