hey so is it cool to make a 66% profit on band merch sales?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
because Three Sheets shirts cost $2 to make and we're selling them for $10.

ummm, not my decision. if i sell any of these fawkin things, you pay cost + shipping if applicable.

i think my band actually trying to make money off this nonsense.

lurch70 said:
where the hell can you make shirts for $2?
I want to know ... seriously
in our rehearsal room!!! :Smug: yes, i was planning on chilling and watching a movie tonight, but i have to go MAKE FUCKING T-SHIRTS IN A FUCKING GARAGE.

cara, thanks. :lol:

i know that $10 / shirt is pretty standard for small bands, but when it's this cheap that's just not cool.

oh fuckit, i know why this is happening and why i think it's weird:

guitarist: no job, lives at home
drummer: no job, lives at home
vocalist: no job, lives at home
manager: no job, lives at home <-- actually i think he's homeless now
me: like, employed and stuff, lives in the real world

no, i don't know why we have a manager. i don't know why i'm in this band of fools sometimes hahahahahhahaha

i would sell them for 5-6 bucks ... you would sell a hell of a lot more than at 10 bucks ... plus it would actually create some publicity.

and you would still make money.

hahahhahaahhahaha oh man, i get a kick out of this shit sometimes.

all i want is our name out there, not money. they wanted to charge for demos and i laughed. dumbasses.

in our rehearsal room!!! yes, i was planning on chilling and watching a movie tonight, but i have to go MAKE FUCKING T-SHIRTS IN A FUCKING GARAGE.

can you please take a pic of this handmade shirt ... how are you guys making them?

all i want is our name out there, not money.

yes, but you have a good job and new car and apartment ... :loco:

i'm sure they'll look just great, my guitarist said "hey pick up some beer on the way over" hahahhaha they're gonna be so shitty looking and soaked in suds.

our "manager" has some screening stencils and stuff. the design is pretty cool, but this is still going to be a laughable affair. i'm already laughing my balls off as it is!

Demonspell said:
As long as it goes towards the band's equipment or daily living expenses, don't feel any guilt about the price...

aka ... weed and beer

i can't wait to get drunk tomorrow night and throw all our t-shirts into the crowd for free. maybe i'll get kicked out. :headbang:

ugly. nah, if they turn out okay they'll look good:

5957312_l.jpg

printed on the front of a black shirt. the boat is called The Filthy Whore btw.

i disapproved of the black/white/red color scheme but i did so while wearing my ulver shirt, which happens to have a black/white/red color scheme. D'OH!

the boat is called The Filthy Whore btw.

:lol: ... i'll take one if you have some leftovers tomorrow.
look at it this way ... if I was at the show I would surely catch one thrown out by you fo sho! :loco: