hey so is it cool to make a 66% profit on band merch sales?

okay so these shirts turned out REALLY well, we made 44 of them which was quite time consuming but very much worth it. until of course we tried to do the 2nd color, the red outline. DISASTER. looked like shit, like i've been saying from the beginning but was shutout by popular opinion of "no way dude, this is the only way." anyhow, the good evening was tarnished by some ridiculous fucking argument about who spilled what 6 drops of paint on the floor of the garage because my guitarist promised his dad "no i won't spill anything on the floor" and now he's freaked out that he's going to get in trouble. MOVE AWAY FROM THE NEST YOU FUCKER YOU'RE ALMOST 27 YEARS OLD.

not to mention that only HALF the band was there to participate tonight, mr. drummer and mr. vocals didn't feel like actually putting in some work for a change, so they were absent. i swear, this band is like dealing with fucking 12 year olds. i'm about 90% positive that after tomorrow night's show, i'm quitting. yes we make great music, but it's turning into a shit relationship with great sex: fun for a bit, but not worth it in the long run. ugh.

[/whining]

edit: mark it 40% chance of quitting. i want to give this band about a full year of playing shows to see if we make it without killing one another, because after that i hope to be located thousands of miles away from this area.

anyhow, the good evening was tarnished by some ridiculous fucking argument about who spilled what 6 drops of paint on the floor of the garage because my guitarist promised his dad "no i won't spill anything on the floor" and now he's freaked out that he's going to get in trouble. MOVE AWAY FROM THE NEST YOU FUCKER YOU'RE ALMOST 27 YEARS OLD.

hahahahahaahahahhhhaahaahaahahahahahahahhhahaahhahaha

dude seriously. when you're over a fucking decade beyond puberty and you still risk getting grounded by your parents, it's long since time to grow up.

all week i've been off and on pissed off with my band, and the worst part is the only reason that i haven't told them to fuck off is that i'm owed $1500 by one of the dudes. i know that if i bail before getting paid, it'll never happen.

hahhahha i complain a lot. but the worst part is that i allow myself to get in to stupid situations like this. if i only had the foresight to avoid them, or the balls to nip them in the bud before getting beyond the breaking point i'd be fine.

i suck. d'oh.

MajestikMøøse said:
ok, why do you lend $1500 to someone who lives at home with his parents with no job?
because i'm an idiot. i have no more excuses. i suck, and that's it!
Erik said:
1) film your band arguments
2) put up .mpegs on internet as ROCK STAR REALITY SHOW
3) ???
4) profit!
hahahaha

okay even though this sucks and my stomach hurts like fuck (damn thai food), i just took a mean dump while reading lots of calvin and hobbes so this night still = UNRULY.

I'll buy two if you end up selling them. It appears as if they're trying to make money indeed. It's funny, I'd rather give you, the employed and relatively well-off guy, the money instead of the broke dudes.

MFJ said:
I'll buy two if you end up selling them. It appears as if they're trying to make money indeed. It's funny, I'd rather give you, the employed and relatively well-off guy, the money instead of the broke dudes.

are you nuts? he's just goign to lend it to the unemployed guy ... :loco:

i should've said 666% profit, that would've been cooler.
lurch70 said:
are you nuts? he's just goign to lend it to the unemployed guy ... :loco:
bwaaaaahahahahaha

hey at least i can laugh at my own foibles. most of the time.