Hey Steve

Ambivalent

Jun 25, 2007
Hey man I took some lessons from you over the summer and I suddenly stopped, my parents say I can only take lessons during the summer because my school decided to kill me with work this year, but that's beside the point, kinda.

Well, for my English elective class, I need to have an interview from someone who has the profession that I'm aiming for. I wanted to be a professional guitarist, so I thought about you immediately.

So I thought I was gonna be able to email you some questions and then you can send them back and then it's all done. Fine and dandy. I get an A. But my teacher says I need to verbally talk to this person. So this became a problem. :( I know that you wouldn't like to give out your phone number, but I was wondering if you could go to a street phone and call my phone? It's probably asking too much, and I can always try and change my project if you didn't want to, and I didn't want to push you into doing an interview.

Plus, I don't even know if it's possible to call overseas, so I might just have to change my subject anyway. What do you think?

Hey man I took some lessons from you over the summer and I suddenly stopped, my parents say I can only take lessons during the summer because my school decided to kill me with work this year, but that's beside the point, kinda.

Well, for my English elective class, I need to have an interview from someone who has the profession that I'm aiming for. I wanted to be a professional guitarist, so I thought about you immediately.

So I thought I was gonna be able to email you some questions and then you can send them back and then it's all done. Fine and dandy. I get an A. But my teacher says I need to verbally talk to this person. So this became a problem. :( I know that you wouldn't like to give out your phone number, but I was wondering if you could go to a street phone and call my phone? It's probably asking too much, and I can always try and change my project if you didn't want to, and I didn't want to push you into doing an interview.

Plus, I don't even know if it's possible to call overseas, so I might just have to change my subject anyway. What do you think?

Hey Ambivalent,

Email me, and we'll talk about it!:headbang::headbang::headbang: