Lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey zak, use gmail, i can send you an invitation if you want me to.
Steve, will you accept checks via mail? like priority or first class mail?
i hope you get to start the lessons soon, before my mom sees my grades (accounting and chemistry apparently pwned me this semester) :lol:

Hey Dude,
I already have 2 e-mail accounts dude...I is a busy man lol.
Since I'm using my dad's Mac for this sorta's tuff, he would totally kick my ass for putting up G-Mail on a brand new Mac.
I really don't have the time either...I start college in a few weeks and I'm trying to free up some time for Steve's lessons, let alone practice... The most I can get is 3 hours a day when I start college and 6 hours on my free days.
Steve expect another e-mail shortly lml.
-Zak

Hey guys,
Keep on the lookout for an e-mail from me regarding the launch date for the lessons, and all the important info regarding them! Will make an announcement here shortly as well, in a new thread!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Zak, i can barely get one hour a few times a week and I'm in high school too. :lol:
@ Steve, I can't wait for this. If i don't fuck the chemistry final at least 10 lessons are gonna be prepaid by my mom. if i do i still have 5 lessons promised by my mom anyway for christmas.

Let's take a vote. Should I remove that SHAMEFUL POST from this thread? I now there's a few SHAMEFUL LURKERS out there waiting for the chance to call me a fucking censor again, so I thought I would play nicey nice, and ask you all what you thought first, before doing something.

Please let me know within 24 hours, a popular vote will decide Garry's post fate, and probably future on this board as well.

I think my opinion has already been stated....:heh:

Can him. Putting up a post like that when you're already offering better lessons on your own forum is about as bright as going into a whore house and offering your dead grandmother for twice their rate.

Jeff

Can him. Putting up a post like that when you're already offering better lessons on your own forum is about as bright as going into a whore house and offering your dead grandmother for twice their rate.

Jeff

Ha ha! THAT is funny! Jeff, I'm completely with you, and if no one else has any argument about it, I'll take it down now.

You haven't taken it down yet...?
I'm not too sure if it should be taken down because it's pretty funny/lame!! :lol:
But, seeing as this is YOUR forum it should be taken down and we never speak of Garry ever again.

Allright, taking it down now.

Now, on the subject of MY ONLINE LESSONS! I still have plenty of days and time slots always available, and I'm affordable too! so if you are interested, please get in touch with me! Garrry?

You'd think that with three jobs I'd be rolling in the dough, but as soon as I enter a proper Ph.D. program I'll be right the fuck on this.

Jeff

Whoa, what did I miss? I hope it wasn't that bad. But Jeff, that actually gave me a good real life laugh. You know, on other boards on UM, some people might follow you up on that one, so be careful.

Right now Steve, I'm both broke and have no time. But, maybe in starting January. I will email you about it later this month after I send college aps in and such.

Otherwise how are things everyone?

I miss this place. I miss the old Steve Smyth board!

Paul I see you pee.

Jason post here much anymore?

and hello Steve! I was going to write you a nice letter for the holiday but the thing is, I don't know your address! :(

ok back to work!

If you mean the old board, where there was a certain person who thought he was God, and had the audacity to talk shit about me on here, and everywhere, in an attempt to slander my character by implying that he knows me personally? I don't miss the old board, or people like that. Take care of yourself man.....

Status
Not open for further replies.