Hey Trapped! MARTYR KICKS ASS

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Trapped, I went to Martyr's site and listened and watched videos. Mighty impressive and on my "To Get Next" C.D. list. Thanks for the tip, I know you've been preaching about them for awhile. Well, you have converted me. They're from Canada too, aye.

Ron has ordered some M cd's for me. I will be suprised, since ive not heard them. Im glad you like them too, i feel better about the band.

Cool.... They are truly a great band. I am STILL in awe of the guitar-playing. Totally amazing...!!

If you like martyr, you might want to check out 'Atheist' if you haven't already heard them... Songs like 'Elements' and 'Mineral' are truly amazing, they used to call themselves 'Death-Jazz'...

Hey, I've been gone for a LONG time!!!!! Anyway, I heard a song be Martyr on the new Transcending the Mundane comp CD, & it kicks ass!! I don't even remember what it's called, but I'm definitely gonnna check them out.! But tonight, I'm goin' to see SLAYER!!!!!!!HELL YEAH!!!!!

Well, the Slayer concert was postponed due to the death of Tom Araya's dad, but the openers Hatebreed and Diecast put on a free show at a club. Diecast was awesome, but yeah, like you, I'm not much of a Hatebreed fan. I took a shitload of Diecast pictures but only 2 of Hatebreed and left a couple of minutes into thier set.