Hey u guys

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
hi guys how r u doing today lol hey anyway i have been workin on sumthin for a much of months now that u might like i think i dunno lol but i think since u guys like maudlin and kayo dot that u are pretty cool with listening to music in the dark or just when u can really focus on it so i thought that u should check out the project ive been doing its 2.5 hours long tho lol but its awesome its really just a complilation i made but i spent like forever editing stuff so it would flow really well it covers lots of emotions it made me cry and it made me scared and it made me feel kinda happy and feel beauty lol u know what i mean anyway its quite complex with lots of shifts in mood and u guys should really try it one nite u just burn it to 2 CD's and then listen to them in the dark when u have no distractions but u gotta be patient and listen through the whole thing lol i know people who just turned it off rite away and they missed like everything that was good about it since the first bit is just the warmup into it hahahah it relly doesn't get goin to the real intense stuff for like 30 mins its pretty relaxin until then but then for the next 2 hours its so amazing u just have to experience it just if u want to be sure u dont give up rite away and also make sure u dont listen to it on your pc while browsing this forum lol it wrecks it that way really badly its only made for night alone hahah u got it sorry i know i keep repeating that but its the crucial part to it all that plus the louder the better so yeah dark loud alone and at night is the best so lemme know if u wanna try it

k cool minxim but the directions r clear u must burn to 2 cds and then listen to in the dark i know it sounds weird but trust me thats the only way to really get the most of it kind of like the kayo dot album which i only really listen to in bed with the lights off same with toby's solo stuff u know some stuff is just like that anyway here is the link

please give it the full try in the dark and loud too muahahah this fucked with my head and u should have a head fuck too if ur patient

http://www.bumblelovesmusic.com/music/PassionImmortal.rar

minxnim said:
If you were nice it'd make it easier

Hi minxnim! how are you today? I hope it's been everything you could have hoped for. You know, of all the people on this board, your posts are the ones I look forward to most! You seem quite intelligent, humorous, and just all-around a very unique and pleasant person. I've got to go to the dentist now, but I just wanted you to know that if you need something, I can always do my best to help you out. Anyway, good bye minxnim!

Mikey