Hey what's up?

Just got back from a 2 weeks vacation in Ireland.
I basically toured from dublin anticlockwise: Dublin->
Giant's causeway -> Galway-> Araan Islands -> Killarney (ring of kerry/dingle peninsula included)-> Kilkenny-> back to Dublin.
It's been a blast!
The only thing I hated were the drivers on the streets, you irish people are crazy, going that fast on tiny streets, now I know why on the streets there were advertisements telling how many dead people you had on the road lol.

I'll post some good pics... if I find good ones.. I suck at taking pics.

cheers

DUBLIN
Guinnes storehouse
001.jpg

002.jpg

014.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

039.jpg

047.jpg

050.jpg

Aliens made with cars/mechanical parts.... awesome

052.jpg

057.jpg

my bro Kevin
067.jpg

070.jpg

Giant's Causeway
.... I was speechless, I felt really free I don't know how to explain
085.jpg

092.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

The beautiful Galway
116.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

Aaran Islands: Inis more (Inishmore.... whatever)
134.jpg

Horns Up hahah we rentend a bike and rode a lot
137.jpg

149.jpg

151.jpg

Argh you gotta do this lol, I layed down on my stomach to take this pic, the cliff were a lot high, if you can't watch down from high above, don't do it.
152.jpg

Some Lovely pics there man, but you forgot all about the lovely County of Cork. Some lovely scenery down in the west of Cork ;) (I would say that being from Cork) Glad you liked it :D

Some Lovely pics there man, but you forgot all about the lovely County of Cork. Some lovely scenery down in the west of Cork ;) (I would say that being from Cork) Glad you liked it :D

Oh well I didn't go to Cork since it was a "big" city, I didn't book any room so I had wait some time for sure at the tourist office to find a room.
Anyway I din't I book any room before leaving for Ireland, besides of course Dublin.
Next time I'll go to Cork if you tell me there are a lot of good scenery to see ;)
Oh by the way you're crazy bastards when you drive on those tiny roads :heh:.
I have seen coaches almost hit me on hairpin bends, while driving on the ring of kerry. I thought before leaving, that driving on the worng side of the road would have been my main problem.. I was wrong, it was the drivers running around lol ;)

Öwen;8502887 said:
Its always nice and green because it rains all the time :p

Not just the colour, it just looks somehow ...tight :) As if it's perfectly maintained, even at more wild places where I'd be surprised if anyone is looking after it.

Damn dude, when was this? Between the perpetually overcast skies and people bundled up in the pics, it's not quite what I'd expect from summer :lol:

this august! ;)
yes marcus, it was not freezy, but of course it was not hot at all, like october I can say.
On the inis more isle, when I was waiting for the ferry to get me back to the city where ferry leaves (can't remember the name) I was really freezing my ass off, I was hiding myself behind a celtic cross, the fucking wind was peeling my face really hard lol
Yeah! for me that I'm italian, this is not summer lol I'm used to 36°C (96.8°F) - 39°C (102.2°F) in hot summer like this.

Awesome pics!

I LOVED Ireland. The Ring of Kerry was simply amazing. Too bad it was foggy as hell when I went to the cliffs of Moher. I couldn't see anything!

-Joe

Damn dude, when was this? Between the perpetually overcast skies and people bundled up in the pics, it's not quite what I'd expect from summer :lol:

Welcome to the UK (EDIT: Woops, and Ireland! Before all you irish peeps get offended by that haha :p) I've been walking around with a leather jacket on for most of summer and you should see the weather outside at the moment, it's absolutely pissing it down.

this august! ;)
yes marcus, it was not freezy, but of course it was not hot at all like octobre I can say.
On the inis more isle, when I was waiting for the ferry to get me back to the city where ferry leaves (can't remember the name) I was really freezing my ass off, I was hiding myself behind a celtic cross, the fucking wind was peeling my face really hard lol
Yeah! for me that I'm italian, this is not summer lol I'm used to 36°C (96.8°F) - 39°C (102.2°F) in hot summer like this.

I think the hottest summer day I can remember ever was like 32°C!

Oh well I didn't go to Cork since it was a "big" city, I didn't book any room so I had wait some time for sure at the tourist office to find a room.
Anyway I din't I book any room before leaving for Ireland, besides of course Dublin.
Next time I'll go to Cork if you tell me there are a lot of good scenery to see ;)
Oh by the way you're crazy bastards when you drive on those tiny roads :heh:.
I have seen coaches almost hit me on hairpin bends, while driving on the ring of kerry. I thought before leaving, that driving on the worng side of the road would have been my main problem.. I was wrong, it was the drivers running around lol ;)

Ah, Very good. I live in Cork and the scenery just a couple of miles outside the city still gets me. Although, The ring of Kerry is truly phenomenal and I'm glad you experienced that.

It is true about the drivers here, I've had my fair share of scares on the ring of Kerry too, But I guess we take them in our stride. Adds to the fun I guess :loco:, The ring of Kerry roads are very popular roads for Rallies and I suppose some people think they are rally drivers too, but seriously I guess its just a matter of getting used to, we assume other drivers are used to it too and I guess that might be why it can be crazy when you come over here. Anyways man, Glad you liked it over here