Hey what's up?

highly recommended to anyone into beautiful sights.
Remmeber I am not that good at taking pictures :( if you're there all stuff I posted here is 1000 times better ;)
Another place people should visit is Scotland ;) been there 6 years ago, I still keep lovely memories of that peaceful place ;)

Damn dude, when was this? Between the perpetually overcast skies and people bundled up in the pics, it's not quite what I'd expect from summer :lol:

We've had a shit summer this year. in June there was 2 weeks of decent sunshine and its been raining ever since :lol:

Must be a UK-only thing.

Don't ever accuse Ireland of being in the UK :lol: you'll get in a lot of trouble!

perhaps some nice Irish metal is in order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice pics Mao. You're a brave man hanging off the cliff like that hahaha. Definitely brought out Ireland there I think! Did you go with yer bro? Its been a really cool summer in the UK this year, we had about one week where it hit about 30 and then its been low 20's since then and gonna go lower as September arrives im sure : (

Argh you gotta do this lol, I layed down on my stomach to take this pic, the cliff were a lot high, if you can't watch down from high above, don't do it.
]

this is indeed fun, reminds me of a school trip to the Cliffs of Moher in Co.Clare,

cliffs-of-moher.jpg

myself and a few classmates climbed down a bit to a ledge and sat there with our legs dangling over, tossing rocks down into the sea. in hindsight, we were very very stupid and im amazed none of us died. the teacher wasn't impressed :lol:

im certain we have pictures somewhere at home. if i ever find them i'll upload to this thread :D

Haha, reminds me of my trip when I went to Killarney.

There was this famous restaurant offroad where apparently a lot of big rock stars played or stayed at so I had to go there... I forgot the name though.

Did you see The Golden Nugget? Gap of Dunloe?

And nice pic of Ross Castle, I have exactly the same pic but I didn't go inside ;)

this is indeed fun, reminds me of a school trip to the Cliffs of Moher in Co.Clare,

cliffs-of-moher.jpg

myself and a few classmates climbed down a bit to a ledge and sat there with our legs dangling over, tossing rocks down into the sea. in hindsight, we were very very stupid and im amazed none of us died. the teacher wasn't impressed :lol:

im certain we have pictures somewhere at home. if i ever find them i'll upload to this thread :D

You bastard !!!!
When I was there (cliffs of moher) it was too foggy to see something as far as 3 meters lol

Haha, reminds me of my trip when I went to Killarney.

There was this famous restaurant offroad where apparently a lot of big rock stars played or stayed at so I had to go there... I forgot the name though.

Did you see The Golden Nugget? Gap of Dunloe?

And nice pic of Ross Castle, I have exactly the same pic but I didn't go inside ;)

Nope, didn't go to Golden Nugget nor Gap of Dunloe.
I didn't like Killarney that much, I don't know why is so famous...
The section of the national park, located inside the city, is not that great, besides the castle!
I have seen some gardens (near a villa that was going to be re renovated) inside the park, left without any kind of care. Grass not cut and plants growing everywhere.
The rest of park of course is left as is, considering is a national park, but at least the gardens near the villa, should have been kept the right way.

Really nice pics Mao. You're a brave man hanging off the cliff like that hahaha. Definitely brought out Ireland there I think! Did you go with yer bro? Its been a really cool summer in the UK this year, we had about one week where it hit about 30 and then its been low 20's since then and gonna go lower as September arrives im sure : (

As you can see in the pics there was the mighty Kevin lol (pics: horns up and the other one in dublin)
Yeah too bad last year it wasn't as hot as this year in uk.
Don't worry I'm gonna get to ya now or later in Bristol to kill ya!!! lol ;)

Nope, didn't go to Golden Nugget nor Gap of Dunloe.
I didn't like Killarney that much, I don't know why is so famous...
The section of the national park, located inside the city, is not that great, besides the castle!
I have seen some gardens (near a villa that was going to be re renovated) inside the park, left without any kind of care. Grass not cut and plants growing everywhere.
The rest of park of course is left as is, considering is a national park, but at least the gardens near the villa, should have been kept the right way.

Yeah it was crowded with tourists :(
But Gap Of Dunloe was truly spectacular...
Basically you can walk a path through a mountain valley, similar to the Gran Canyon but smaller...

844372.jpg

And why the fuck do you care about garden care :lol:

Yeah it was crowded with tourists :(
But Gap Of Dunloe was truly spectacular...
Basically you can walk a path through a mountain valley, similar to the Gran Canyon but smaller...

844372.jpg

And why the fuck do you care about garden care :lol:

Ever been in italy and seen some italian gardens? ha even if it's not metal lol that shit rules, it's a must-see thing really.
I love Villa's and gardens and yes I'm not gay lol