Hi everyone.....

Morticia

Witchy Woman
May 31, 2001
West Auckland, NZ
Visit site
I know I am a slacker ...... haven't been around much lately - had to go forth and multiply - expecting a baby in June so have spent most of my time either working, sleeping or hugging the loo..... got over the worst of that though... the joys of having sproglets!! You guys don't know how lucky you really are!! Girls seem to get the rough end of the deal... but at least we know how to multi-task!!!;)

Anyway I expect to be around a bit more lately now that I am feeling better.....

Tish

Nice to see ya, To see ya... nice! :).

I've always thought the human reproductive cycle was damned inefficient, to say nothing of how unfair it is to the ladies. I'm with Bill Cosby on this one, who had an idea about going into partnership with Polaroid to develop a system where you just have to kiss your wife and wait ten seconds for something to develop :lol: Of course, if you're happy with the results you have to dip them in lacquer so they don't lose definition...

W

Thanks guys..... I am feeling a lot better and the only problem I can see in the future is what do I wear that doesn't make me look like a housewife wearing a tablecloth?? :eek:
Or a tent on legs?? :D I still would like to keep my Westie image!!!
Maybe I can stretch some of Phill's t-shirts to fit me??
Or would that be a little unfair ?? Especially if I chose any of his ALice or Maiden ones...... ;) He might divorce me....
:lol:

Originally posted by Morticia
Thanks guys..... I am feeling a lot better and the only problem I can see in the future is what do I wear that doesn't make me look like a housewife wearing a tablecloth?? :eek:
Or a tent on legs?? :D I still would like to keep my Westie image!!!
Maybe I can stretch some of Phill's t-shirts to fit me??
Or would that be a little unfair ?? Especially if I chose any of his ALice or Maiden ones...... ;) He might divorce me....

Well on the simpsons they said Muu Muus are good to wear :D