Hi, New Here!

kherman

New Metal Member
Hi, I'm kent.
I'm in a Progressive metal band called:
Dimension X
www.dimensionxproject.com is our website.
We have 4 songs up on Mp3.com
just go to our site and link over. Take a listen and let me know what you think.
6759824.jpg

Some of the prog rock/metal bands i'm into are:

Dream Theater
Fates Warning
Queensryche
Dali's Dilemma
Ice Age
Vanden Plas
Enchant
Symphony X
Damn the Machine
Magnitude 9
Explorers club
Shadow gallery
Etc...

So, Hi everyone!!

kherman, as another new member, welcome!

Hey, I was wondering something...I went to high school with a superb guitarist by the name of Eric Stewart, who after many years went on to mild notoriety in a prog/metal band name Eternity X, fronted by Keith Sudano (I believe). In your travels, did you guys ever meet? Just curious; Eric's a great, great guy.

I'll check out your music soon and let you know. Good luck!

markgugs
No I have never met Eric or Keith. I did hear Keith plans on recording some more Eternity X tunes. He's got a lot of people offering to help out. Which is very cool. It's too bad he got so discouraged with the state of the music scene and napster.

Kent

6759824.jpg

Hi Kent! Nice to run into someone local...I'm also in Milwaukee. Haven't gotten a chance to check out your mp3's yet but I will!
Are you making the trek to PP3? Should be quite kickass.
Hope to catch a show or two of your band at some point!

Alicia

Originally posted by Aeturnia
Hi Kent! Nice to run into someone local...I'm also in Milwaukee. Haven't gotten a chance to check out your mp3's yet but I will!
Are you making the trek to PP3? Should be quite kickass.
Hope to catch a show or two of your band at some point!

Alicia

Hi Alicia!

No! I wont be able to make it. Wish i could. Too many other things in the frying pan right now.
Be sure to let me know what you thought of the mp3s. Any input is appreciated.
Our next gig will be in Kenosha. May 17th. We're playing with Lyden Moon and Kopecky. Should be a fun time. I'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as possible all the details.

Kent