Hi Sammi

Not much Wilks...I'm in my PJ's, having been out on the beer with my workmates...Paxoman is watching a programme about mail order Russian brides...maybe he's going to get himself one!! :lol: How's tricks with you?

3 Stellas i game:lol: Friday the wife is at work,the kids are fast off,the tv is shit bottom of the barral talk to you.:lol:
Did you have a good time in the pub?Sometime going to the pub with work mate can be so boring all they do is talk shop.

WILKS said:
3 Stellas i game:lol: Friday the wife is at work,the kids are fast off,the tv is shit bottom of the barral talk to you.:lol:
Did you have a good time in the pub?Sometime going to the pub with work mate can be so boring all they do is talk shop.

Yeah, had a good time - a whole crowd of us did this treasure hunt, in teams of five...not as naff as it sounds, as it involved going into several pubs and of course, having beverages!! :kickass: The folk I was with are more "colleagues" than mates, and none of them are exactly party animals, so I had to behave myself :mad: That's why I'm home so early, too many drinks and they might start enjoying themselves!! :lol:

Sammi951 said:
Does this mean we're having a threesome?? :lol: I always wanted to do that, but this wasn't quite what I expected!! :lol:

:lol: and il leave it at that lol

Sammi951 said:
Yeah, had a good time - a whole crowd of us did this treasure hunt, in teams of five...not as naff as it sounds, as it involved going into several pubs and of course, having beverages!! :kickass: The folk I was with are more "colleagues" than mates, and none of them are exactly party animals, so I had to behave myself :mad: That's why I'm home so early, too many drinks and they might start enjoying themselves!! :lol:
Good to se your being a good girl.Idid'nt know you had it you:lol: .

Sammi951 said:
Does this mean we're having a threesome?? :lol: I always wanted to do that, but this wasn't quite what I expected!! :lol:
Wel;l there you its always the problem with 3some somone always gets left out:lol: Bye bye Valenx.Anyway Sammi you were saying:lol:

WILKS said:
Wel;l there you its always the problem with 3some somone always gets left out:lol: Bye bye Valenx.Anyway Sammi you were saying:lol:

:lol::lol:

ive never seen so many :lol: in one thread !!!

scroll up and down it looks kind of funny :lol: