HI SAMSARA

Hello. Sorry, but I've been really busy at work and this is my first visit to the board today. I have dealt with the problem. Your culprit is Philno and he has been perminantly banned. Again, my apology for the mess today.

wonderful, two birds with one stone, three cheers for samsara :kickass:, thanks for cleaning up the mess :), we all have other lives, i don't think anyone minds the delay :), you're one of the best mods on UM as it is:headbang:

I wholeheartedly agree, what I did was not funny. By the way, who's Viv?

vivorean, he was a guy who used to post here a lot, he was bound to get banned eventually, he aalways wrote dry sarcastic remarks, spent most of his time making fun of people, ssometimes it was funny, sometimes it was uncalled for or stupid

wonderful, two birds with one stone, three cheers for samsara :kickass:, thanks for cleaning up the mess :), we all have other lives, i don't think anyone minds the delay :), you're one of the best mods on UM as it is:headbang:

Maybe it's just me but it seems to me that you're kissing Samsara's ass :lol: :p

I honestly greatly believe Philno. This is really unprofessional of you Samsara. Check the IP's and I think you'll find a surprise.

You are free to "believe" what you wish. But how, out of curiosity, do you think I came to this conclusion, Ozzloaf? Divination? If you have some secret information that I should know... then PM me, but don't call me out in public with some ambiguous comment like I don't know how to mod.

It's not that, I just think that you came to the conclusion that they were the same person with no prior evidence. Did you check their IP adresses? The location of their IP's?

I mean no disrespect, I know you have a life and the spam on this place has grown ridiculously out of control as of late but perhaps you should just check.

... maybe I'm just the only one on here who actually likes philno?

I misread your post. I believe that you banned philno because you carry a grudge against him and this just happened to be an opportune moment to frame and ban him.

I could be wrong, I'm just speculating.

Well, you just happen to be wrong about everything at this point. I'm sorry I've given you the impression somehow that I run this board with that kind of philosophy. Perhaps over time you'll realize that I just don't operate that way. Cheers!

This thread =
Jackson_popcorn.gif

It's not that, I just think that you came to the conclusion that they were the same person with no prior evidence. Did you check their IP adresses? The location of their IP's?

I mean no disrespect, I know you have a life and the spam on this place has grown ridiculously out of control as of late but perhaps you should just check.

... maybe I'm just the only one on here who actually likes philno?

i like him... then again i also know him

edit; also sam nr you regrow your beard

what caused philno's ban exactly?

he was just a guy without manners thats all, I wonder what he did different from his standard mood.