HI SAMSARA

Now be nice to each other. It's the christmas season, right?

Yeah that's right.. Wow guys.. I've been away from this forum for a couple of days and.. well Mr. Samsara, thanks for this gift. I will never thank you enough. Merry Christmas to you! You're the moderator of my heart.

samsara, you "perminantly" banned me last night, not for this awful string of trolling posts, probably for another incident (i don't really know or care). regardless of your reasons, it's cool, i left this place because it sucks. i would never of broken my promise to not post on this piece of shit forum had you not made this gem of a post. it's one thing to ban me if i deserve it, but it's another thing to ban some random troll and then put the blame on me. nice job permabanning me btw.

fuck off,
phil

Reminds me of something. But it wasn't a ban. Hmmm, anyways.

he should try it at least once. then when he rejoins he'll have to ban himself again for not respecting his original decision.

Lulz. He'd have to join as a Mr SX or bannedsam or some shit like that. And then he can just pretend to be the mod in outright mockery.

my sixth year on the forum is coming to an end and yet here is another forum member who takes things waaaay too seriously...opening up troll accounts, posting bullshit...hey, dont you have anything better to do? i didnt know who you were and i precisely didnt give a shit but you must know you werent the first troll and being a forum troll has gotten VERY old.

ban.jpg