Hi there people!

Hey Mike..this one is for you...
istanbul2.jpg

waiting you in istanbul/turkey..

Originally posted by Mikael Åkerfeldt
How are you doing?
This is my first post, basically just wanna say thanks to you lot for supporting the band. It's pretty interesting to read the threads here sometimes.
I'm busy working with some new music and it's going pretty good!
Guess you all know about the 2Cd plans....

Well, thanks again + cheers
Mike & Opeth

Hi Mikael, thank you for the music you and the band. I hope one day you can came to my little country my dreams would come true.

Themoor666 said:
If it was not mike then the thread would be closed you fucking un believing grabasses. jeez I get tired of some people on here.... This forum is pretty much shit. but damn this is an old thread
Amongst your mounds of profound insight you may have realized that this thread was created way before this forum had any form of solid moderation. Hence, pretty much nothing in those days was deleted.

It's nice to see these old threads again though, kinda reminds you of the history of this place and Opeth.

This thread is al little outdated. I was thinking, damn, Mike of Opeth got married a few years ago. The two Cd's Damnation and Deliverance came out a few years ago as well. Well, nice to see this thread again, and more Opeth please, yummy. \m/ -l-