Hi there people!

Mendez ownz!!! :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang:

uhm.... /me thinking this is Mikael's thread...

Ok, Mikael ownz! :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang:

:D

Siren (being a dumbass :p)

Hello Mike and greetings from Iceland! (damn..that sounded like a qoute from Eurovision!)

I love your work, Opeth have been my favorite band since I first heard Orhid, and I just felt like sharing it with you :)

Soul4Raziel: hehe...I saw it on Mikaels first post and I thought it was really sarcastic that a member of Opeth is just listed as a "Senior member" of a Opeth blackboard! :lol

-Haukur

Originally posted by Siren
uhm.... /me thinking this is Mikael's thread...

You're right. I just can't forget Mendez's bad ass bassist-ness. And maybe Mikael will tell him that some random insane chick said he's cool. Blah. But, Mikael, you know everyone loves you. And so do I. :)

Dear Mikael,
You are
The%20Man%20I%20Love%20Heart.GIF

Ah....I brought BWP and Orchid to make my day at work go faster.... =)

Bai bies

Originally posted by Jayde

You're right. I just can't forget Mendez's bad ass bassist-ness. And maybe Mikael will tell him that some random insane chick said he's cool. Blah. But, Mikael, you know everyone loves you. And so do I. :)

slourp slourp :)

(if you don't get it never mind :loco: )

Edit: Oh, and Mikael, plz don't forget to tell Mendez that I love him and I want to marry him :lol:

Welcome to the board - hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else does :D

Thanks for all the brilliant music! May Opeth live eternal :cool:

Hey dude.......looks like its my turn to speak up. First of all i would like to thankyou like everyone else. Thanx for your musik that has inspired me in music writing ( only been playing guitar a year)...thanx for supplying musik that gives me goosebumbs.... makes me cry........relaxes me( makes me sleep...hehe).

Grongats on ya woman......keep up the porking and hopefully we will have cute little Akerfeldts taking after u?

Can i ask if you are coming to australia soon. Because if you are i guess u will be playing in clubs and stuff and and me and most of the friends i have converted to opeth wont be able to get in! BOOHOO.

ps......Opeth has entered my church circle....hehe lots of fun listening to your musik after a service.hehe

So your a feminist huh?......Thats cute.

Hey dude.......looks like its my turn to speak up. First of all i would like to thankyou like everyone else. Thanx for your musik that has inspired me in music writing ( only been playing guitar a year)...thanx for supplying musik that gives me goosebumbs.... makes me cry........relaxes me( makes me sleep...hehe).

Grongats on ya woman......keep up the porking and hopefully we will have cute little Akerfeldts taking after u?

Can i ask if you are coming to australia soon. Because if you are i guess u will be playing in clubs and stuff and and me and most of the friends i have converted to opeth wont be able to get in! BOOHOO.

ps......Opeth has entered my church circle....hehe lots of fun listening to your musik after a service.hehe

By the way mark.......cool avatar from ANIME.....princess mononoke.
So your a feminist huh?......Thats cute.

Originally posted by City_of_da_Moon
sorry bout the double post.

click on the icon "edit", then check the box "Delete?" and click on "delete now" :)

damn what a suprise comin back to the board after only like 8 hours. I hope to see you guys on an upcoming US tour soon :) i also look forward to the double disc album. it should be the greatest album ever to exist :)

I just got home, I guess I missed all the excitement! Hopefully Opeth can come to Seattle or Vancouver next time they tour North America. Maybe even both places :D

Congrats on everything you have accomplished and on the engagement. Good luck with the new album, I can't wait!

Well it is very hard to keep my cool considering, my idol is here...Sorry, just star struck.
Of course congratulations on the wife, I am sure she is a special one. Can't wait to hear about the material for the album, we expect updates you know that! ;) :D
Well hopefully you will be able to post her often, take care man!

I just wish you knew how much this music affects your fans, you really changed my life. :D

Hey Mike! Wow! Nice to see you here. Hope everything is well and it's an easy ride from here on out with the album. I'm sure it will turn out great, and congrats. on the engagement.

Allan

Hi Mikael. If your still reading this thread, cheers for all the great music and making life better.

I'd read some news somewhere about you guys coming to Australia. What can I say, I'll buy all 50 000 tickets if thats what its going to take to get you down here.

You see, I'm winning the lottery next week...

:)

It has been made clear to me why Mikael waited some time to make his public appearance, answering thousands of overwhelmed fans would require him to quit every other activities on his life.

Please let the man take a deep breath if you truly do not wish to scare him away.