Hi there people!

Why are you such jackasses?

First some "suggests" Opeth should rehearse more (DUH), then someone else doubts the authenticity of Mikael.

What can I say... not the nicest way to impress the big man

:lol: :lol: :lol: or someone who's playing with you all!!!

Can you PROVE that it's actually HIM??? NO!!! Unless he - himself say that he posts on this board in some interview... other than that... it's all big BULL SHIT!

P.S. Sorry if you actually are the reall Mikael Åkerfeldt.

:lol:

Hey brother! Congrats on the engagement! I saw you guys twice here in Chicago last year, and you utterly killed! Hope you hit the US again on this next tour. I can't wait for the 2XCD set. You guys have some of the best musical stylings around; thanks for the honesty and integrity, my friend!

Cheers!

Chris

Welcome man. Good luck on your upcoming album. I hope you stay in this board and perhps have a chatt once in a while. I have so many questions to ask. :D

Speaking of questions, do you like classical music, and if so who are your favourite composers?

Originally posted by CarcassKreator

:lol: :lol: :lol: or someone who's playing with you all!!!

Can you PROVE that it's actually HIM??? NO!!! Unless he - himself say that he posts on this board in some interview... other than that... it's all big BULL SHIT!

P.S. Sorry if you actually are the reall Mikael Åkerfeldt.

:lol:

I really don't believe the moderators would allow someone to use a band member's full name. If Mark comes here and notices, and all of a sudden this thread is deleted, then you'll know for sure. I personally think it's the real deal.

Btw, hello Mikael! I saw you guys at metalfest 3 in Asbury Park last year. I was the one with the red and purple hair, puerto rican, short, stocky girl who was at your signing booth crying like an idiot and took pictures with you. I had said "I fall asleep listening to your music" (*one of you guys told me "don't cry") :D Anyway, I loved your set! Are you planning to appear at metalfest 4? I hope so because I will certainly be there! Alright, best wishes to you and may success/happiness be with you always. :)

I really don't believe the moderators would allow someone to use a band member's full name. If Mark comes here and notices, and all of a sudden this thread is deleted, then you'll know for sure. I personally think it's the real deal.

That would be really cool :)...

Mikael, here is a picture of me and the band :)

As you can see, I was crying and smiling - and that is as difficult to pull off as patting your belly and head at the same time :p

Attachments

• opeth.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 233
Originally posted by PratlPoet

Agree!! Great guys, aren't they?

Hell yes. Everytime I look at that picture (it's tacked on my work station wall) I have many fond memories of seeing them, talking and laughing. Great group of guys, for sure :)

Hi Mike!
This is exciting. I think it is real cool that you posted here. I am pretty much at a loss for words, but thanks for your great music that we all cherish. And congratulations on the engagement, and good luck with everything.
Cheers!:)

Hello Mikael. Thank You for all the great music. Congrats on the engagement, hope you found your one. Stay busy on the 2 CD album. We are all eagerly awaiting it.
Are the new albums gonna have a concept?? Do you have any idea when you will be touring the states again? Do you know what your gonna call the albums? Can you give us some song names?

Bambadabam...

People scare me. Especially these really fanatic fans... :eek:

If Mr. Åkerfeldt is who the name would suggest (you never know about the internet, unfortunately), welcome to the board. Nice to see you here. I hope you're prepared for some heavy duty worshipping my some of these people though... They're scary. :D

Duhhhhhhhh...late as usual :cry: anyway...

Välkommen Micke!
Väldigt kul att se dig här på forumet och lycka till med de nya plattorna!

Kan knappt vänta.....