Hi there people!

Well, after a hard day of class, this is a nice welcome back! Well, I hope we get to hear more from Mikael, and as Wolff said Congrats.

Well, Welcome. I have been a fan of Opeth since I paid a shitload for an import of Morningrise in 96, so last years LA show was an amazing payoff for a long wait! Peter and Lopez were really cool to talk to before the show (though I didn't get a chance to say what's up to you), which was fun, and the set was amazing. Kudos for having the balls to play Credence for a crowd with many who weren't expecting a dose of jazz-y rock!

The other threads now seem so…mundane :lol: .

I would just like to thank you guys for the magic and opening the gateway for me to meet so many brilliant people.

The one who shall allow this thread to descend unto the second page shall be banished to the most barren of wastelands only to be brought substance and future Opeth albums without a means to listen :devil:.

Disclaimer: I’m not an obsessive fan. I’m simply covering all my bases now that the man is watching ;) :lol:.

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
The one who shall allow this thread to descend unto the second page shall be banished to the most barren of wastelands only to be brought substance and future Opeth albums without a means to listen :devil:.

Disclaimer: I’m not an obsessive fan. I’m simply covering all my bases now that the man is watching ;) :lol:.

:lol: ---- that brought it up a few notches

I think it’s healthy to throw a few brazen contradictions into your personal philosophy :lol:.

Wow. Tjena Micke! Tack för all fantastisk musik. Grattis till Grammisnomineringen. Finns det något som heter god smak i juryn så kommer det att stå mellan er och Entombed. Förresten så har jag lite önskemål inför de nya skivorna: addera lite influenser från Impaled Northern Moon Forest så är saken biff! :D :rolleyes:

I sat here for about 5 minutes trying to think of somthing clever to say. (Don't faint people), but nothing came. So I'll just say this.

You're all bad ass. Especially Mendez.

and now I have to stop before I babble and make an ass of myself.

Oh, and come play in Oklahoma, this dumb ass place where no one good ever comes.

Am I the only one perplexed that Mikael has junior member status :lol:? Shouldn’t he instantaneously receive at least senior member status? Mark hop to it! :D

hmn, i have to say its a bit suspicious that this Mikael fellow posts 5 times in the space of a few hours or something, usually when band members post they dont reply or when they do its a while after :err: but then again what do i know. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by _Transparent_
hmn, i have to say its a bit suspicious that this Mikael fellow posts 5 times in the space of a few hours or something, usually when band members post they dont reply or when they do its a while after :err: but then again what do i know. :rolleyes:

You have yet to meet Eddie Stratton :p

He's the drummer for One Minute Silence, and well, he lives on their message board.

He's quite a genius too, often involved in many detailed conversations/debates. That's one reason why I hold OMS in such high regard, considering its a "crappy nu-metal band" ;)

Hopefully, Mikael and the lads will be like this, too :D

Let's pressure them into posting.. and posting.. and posting..

And posting..