Hiding Again

Hey..this really cheers me up. I remember the writing of this track very well. I hadn´t written an epic track in ages and was kneedeep in the death metal world + soon moving to Örebro and stuff...The other guys in Unicorn didn´t like this track too much and tried to get me to change the initial arrangement. But after a complete failure with "their way" I put my hand down and told them, we do this track my way and after that everything went magic. Anders contibuted with a lot to the ambience of this song (and of course the "well, you never laid hands on another man..") part (both music and lyrics) the rest of the song was written by myself both music and lyrics. The basic trax was recorded in the old studio in Finspång but the Vocals was done in the newbuilt Unisound in Örebro. It´s a shame the mix turned out kind of "light" but I learn from my mistakes. Puss på er.
Danne

It´s a shame this song never were played live/rehersed as a band before the recording.When N.G goes big and we have a 2 hour show to go we gonna play this songs live and Erik´s gonna do the girly voice dressed up as a woman:D

Maybe as the live-version you mentioned? But that means you´ll have to play it at one of the next gigs, otherwise the time-table won´t fit ;)

fireangel said:
Maybe as the live-version you mentioned? But that means you´ll have to play it at one of the next gigs, otherwise the time-table won´t fit ;)

:D "Stalingrad" is epic enough on the next gigs..and what about the great Cello and multiguitar parts ? I can live with the keyboards as backing tracks on stage but i never ever gonna go up there with "real" instruments/vocies pre-recorded. :yuk:

Gurgelguff said:
It´s a shame this song never were played live/rehersed as a band before the recording.When N.G goes big and we have a 2 hour show to go we gonna play this songs live and Erik´s gonna do the girly voice dressed up as a woman:D
As a matter of fact: I'm putting on my lipstick, curly wig and highheels right now. And i kinda like it...Women liberation came creeeping all across the nation:p

Gurgelguff said:
:D "Stalingrad" is epic enough on the next gigs..and what about the great Cello and multiguitar parts ? I can live with the keyboards as backing tracks on stage but i never ever gonna go up there with "real" instruments/vocies pre-recorded. :yuk:

I think that is what Nightwish does.

@topic
I think "Hiding Again" is perfect as it is.

Gurgelguff said:
:lol: great idea! it must happen haha

Maron said:
As a matter of fact: I'm putting on my lipstick, curly wig and highheels right now. And i kinda like it...Women liberation came creeeping all across the nation:p

:wave:

I can actually imagine you doing it and looking much better than Dag in those old videos which once were for download, you know, with the dress and DDDDD-cup and all.... o_O So you have two roles in which you look good, while Dag is solely meant for being manly ;)

Dag: I don´t know how you´ll realize it, but if you consider Unicorn for any instrument, he´ll faint of awe :p

PS: Nightwish are excellent!

fireangel said:
:wave:

I can actually imagine you doing it and looking much better than Dag in those old videos which once were for download, you know, which the dress and DDDDD-cup and all.... o_O So you have two roles in which you look good, while Dag is solely meant for being manly ;)

Dag: I don´t know how you´ll realize it, but if you consider Unicorn for any instrument, he´ll faint of awe :p

Oh yes. o_O
I want to see Dag freak out *turns crappy rap and soul music on*