The Official Confessions Thread

man as robot said:
- i find urine to truly be a fine thing, especially coming out of or going onto given asian.
- gallagher makes me laugh
- i listen to hip hop occassionally

xbig5j.gif

cosby you black emperor!

Remember when comedy central used to replay the same Gallagher specials every weekend?

I miss those days :/

I used to think Manowar was the gayest most boring band I had ever heard. Now I listen to them on an almost weekly basis and have 5 of there albums.

I used to think Manowar was the gayest most boring band I had ever heard. Now I listen to them on an almost weekly basis and have 4 of there albums.

NADatar said:
Boxerbriefs have been my choice of chonies for years, even though everyone (men and women, gay and straight) tells me they are supergay.

WTF?! How are boxerbriefs gay?

Boxerbriefs are number1supera-okunderwear in the world. I wear nothing but boxerbriefs.

Tell those wankstains to fuck off.

one time i asked my girlfriend-challenged friend if he was gay and he said "no, i dont think so. one time i tried jerking off to some pictures of guys and nothing happened."
hahahaha

dorian gray said:
one time i asked my girlfriend-challenged friend if he was gay and he said "no, i dont think so. one time i tried jerking off to some pictures of guys and nothing happened."
hahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahaha, the best part of that was he said it like it was normal conversation, not a hint of embarrasment in voice. classic.

FACT: I just got done watching the whole "Back to the Future" triology. All 5 hours worth straight. :erk:

I sat through 36 hours of hell just to see a bunch of crappy indie bands*

*and some band called The Who