The Official "Rhapsody Jokes" Thread

Larf03 said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Being french sucks because I can't tell this one :(
Ahah, true, but I can't remember the number of french jokes I can't tell in english because of the expressions' differences.

HAhahaha. Larf, you rule. This thread is awesome.

Ok so this isn't so much a joke as it is an observation I find amusing. It also involves admitting I own several rhapsody albums, because I didn't initially realize that they're all the same damn thing. And I haven't listened to them in years. I pretty much just take them out to show people why Rhapsody is so funny. Or to show them THE gayest song ever recorded on a "metal" record ("Forest of Unicorns").

Ok so in their first album Fabio (I still think it's funny the man intentionally changed his name TO Fabio) is holding a sword, and all the band members are sitting on thrones and crap in their photos. Then the next album, Luca Turilli is like "Hey, I write all the music, I want to hold a sword too!" so Luca and Fabio are holding swords, then on the third album the rest of the band must have gotten jealous 'cause suddenly EVERYONE HAS FRICKIN SWORDS in the liner photos. It actually sounds like a joke in it's development and the sort of 3-part rule, but the only punchline is that it's true and RHAPSODY ARE HILARIOUS.

Matt Lee said:
HAhahaha. Larf, you rule. This thread is awesome.

Ok so this isn't so much a joke as it is an observation I find amusing. It also involves admitting I own several rhapsody albums, because I didn't initially realize that they're all the same damn thing. And I haven't listened to them in years. I pretty much just take them out to show people why Rhapsody is so funny. Or to show them THE gayest song ever recorded on a "metal" record ("Forest of Unicorns").

Ok so in their first album Fabio (I still think it's funny the man intentionally changed his name TO Fabio) is holding a sword, and all the band members are sitting on thrones and crap in their photos. Then the next album, Luca Turilli is like "Hey, I write all the music, I want to hold a sword too!" so Luca and Fabio are holding swords, then on the third album the rest of the band must have gotten jealous 'cause suddenly EVERYONE HAS FRICKIN SWORDS in the liner photos. It actually sounds like a joke in it's development and the sort of 3-part rule, but the only punchline is that it's true and RHAPSODY ARE HILARIOUS.

That's great!!!

Matt Lee said:
I pretty much just take them out to show people why Rhapsody is so funny. Or to show them THE gayest song ever recorded on a "metal" record ("Forest of Unicorns").
Too bad you can't touch Luca talent wise.