The official "Tell your lame jokes" thread

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
I guess good jokes are okay too....

1) A mushroom walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "Hey, get me a drink." The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your kind in here". Saddened, the Mushroom replies "Why not, I'm a fungi!"

GET IT LOL... i'm too bored for my own good.

2) A neutron walks into a bar and says, "Hey bartender, how much for a drink." He says, "For you buddy, no charge".

Did you hear about the first two gay irish men? Ryan Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzryan?

Sorry to anyone who takes offense to these next ones, but they are hilarious.

-Did you know Hellen Keller had a phone? Neither did she!

-How do Hellen Keller's parents punish her? They move her furniture around (or leave a plunger in the toilet).

-Why did Hellen Keller's dog run away? Well, you would too if you name was "Meeeallrraggpplbbbleeahhha"

... I have secured my spot in hell. I hope you got the graham crackers, Satan, 'cause I got the marshmallows!!!

Lucky Norwegian guy found condom in his beer bottle

Munkholm1.jpg

Not exactly a joke, but a true story that is quite funny.

(http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/2005/01/22/421097.html)

I don't know if Norway has a crazy legal system like the US, but if that happened here that dude would be a multi-millionaire. I'll never forget the old woman that got $91 million for spilling coffee on herself like a dumb bitch. Why? Because it was hot. Whoa what a concept, HOT COFFEE!!! :rolleyes:

hahaha that Helen Keller's dog one is great, I remember the other ones from way back when.

I haven't had non-alcoholic beer since I was 10.

Hhahaha did anyone ever see that Cheers episode where they switched to non-alcohlic beer one night and Cliff the Mailman got fuckin' hosed? Whoa man, comedy gold.

I just had a Miller Lite... the taste was not that great but I experimented by putting some citrus (lime) in it - it wasn't too bad!

Right, reasons why I put lime in the beer-

a) it was a milller LITE
b) Miller is shitty american beer in the first place, and if you add a "LITE" to the end, it gets even worse.

I was simply doing my taste buds a favour.

Erik said:
When putting lime in your beer "isn't too bad", that's not fucking beer. At all.
Not true, citrus actually enhances the right beer quite a bit.

Most Mexican beers goes great with a lime, in fact some flat out taste like shit without one, but are quite refreshing with. Hefeweizens are pretty boring without lots of lemon, and then the best are Orange Blossom Ales (popular in So. California because there are exactly 1.587908247892229x10E243 orange trees here) which are simply GODLIKE in taste, refreshment, and fuck-you-upness qualities. EDIT: They require orange slices, as many as you can get. Forgot that part. :p

That is true Erik. But if for some reason you're stuck with a smooth draft- experiment and you might be surprised. Getting tanked on something that tastes delicious is fun.