The Official "Rhapsody Jokes" Thread

Larf03

Like a rock
So... My friends and I have come up with a nice deal of rhapsody jokes now and I have posted a couple here already but I thought we'd all pitch in our best rhapsody jokes! ORIGIONAL WORK ONLY PLEASE!!!

1- The Bar Joke
Three guys want to go to a bar and have a drink. One of them is Canadian, the other is American and the third one is a member from Rhapsody. The canadian arrives at the bar, gives the bouncer a High Five, enters the bar, grabs a beer and hits on the barmaid... The american gets asked for some ID by the Bouncer, shows some, gets into the bar, grabs a beer and hits on the barmaid... The member from rhapsody arrives at the door, then a battle of epic proportion explodes because the doorman was in fact ... a DRAGON!!!

2- The Dead prostitute Joke
Last fryday night, they found a dead japanese prostitute's body in a cellar and a big investigation followed. After interrogating many suspects, they found out that a member from rhapsody comitted the crime when the autopsy revealed that the dead prostitute was in fact, a DRAGON!!!!

3- The Rockstar Joke
How come the members from Rhapsody can't get any girlfriends??? Because all the girls hooked up with the members of Steel Dragon!

Your turn!

metalskater7 said:
Feck you!

So there was this big party thrown for my friend's birthday right? We had a huge meal and lots of beer and we even had the biggest pinata ever! We tried everything we could to convince him to hit the pinata but my friend wouldn't ... Turns out he didn't want to hit a pinata shaped like a unicorn because he's such a big rhapsody fan!!!

Q: How many people does it take to change a lightbulb when Rhapsody is involved?

A: In addition to each band member, a poet, a mage, and yes, a Unicorn are required to embellish it into the saga of the Mystic Flame, which spans 3 entire albums.

Malergion said:
Q: How many people does it take to change a lightbulb when Rhapsody is involved?

A: In addition to each band member, a poet, a mage, and yes, a Unicorn are required to embellish it into the saga of the Mystic Flame, which spans 3 entire albums.

That's great!!! I had a joke involving a lightbulb but yours is way better!!!

This is a "two cows" joke
(have a look at the jokebook at wikibooks.org if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about)

You have two cows...a member from Rhapsody comes along, slices one in half with the Enchanted Sword of Light and rides the other into battle.

Malergion said:
This is a "two cows" joke
(have a look at the jokebook at wikibooks.org if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about)

You have two cows...a member from Rhapsody comes along, slices one in half with the Enchanted Sword of Light and rides the other into battle.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the best one yet!!!!

Rhapsody and the Saga of the Magestic Ancient Grape of Intoxicating Wizardy-like Glory.

And unicorns.

Im debating if I should go see Rhapsody and Manowar in June or not. Actually its more of a question of if I mind sitting through a Manowar set.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Im debating if I should go see Rhapsody and Manowar in June or not. Actually its more of a question of if I mind sitting through a Manowar set.
Manowar is headlining, do what im doing. Watch Rhapsody, be awed, leave happy.

EDIT: European tour is gonna be so much better, Lee is gonna join them as a sixth member. He does awesome vocals if you haven't heard the song that he duoed with Fabio in.