the official Make the Depression Fade thread

satan.gif

This thread is the lamest one in quite a while, it's pathetic to see you all trying to be funny. Hormonally imbalanced teens, shit, and fucking retarded jokes, yay!!! You can all suck your transvestite girlfriends' diseased cocks you bitches, I'm out I'm going to the Corpse show.

Pyrus said:
Will – just go to bash.org; the sum of human stupidity can't fail to amuse you. And quit going off on people for trying to be funny...just cause you didn't like the jokes is no reason to bitch us out for trying.

Well said, Reuben.

Whats blue and fucks old ladies? Pneumonia.

White and takes the piss? Kidney dialisys machine.

Whats worse than a dead baby? Dead baby in a bin.
Worse than that? Ten dead babies in a bin. Worse still? One Dead baby in ten bins.

WOW, Will, you just depressed me by your response. Seriously uncalled for. Take care of yourself, instead of others taking care of you.

Some you made *ME* laugh!!! I love the masterbates furiously thing. Never fails to make me smile. And G is right....damn. Except for the bitches part. I'll exclude myself from that comment, and not make you pay.

So....wanna hear a joke? I'm sure it's lame....

A gynecologist is finally fed up with skyrocketing insurance rates, and being sued. He thinks, and he thinks, "what can I do?" He decides after much soul searching...he's going to become an auto mechanic.

He takes the test to see if he qualifies. he does. For two years he studies and studies, surpassing all his teachers expectations....till the final. The final is to take an engine out, and put it back in and make it run again. The former doctor does it in record time, with finesse and utmost attention to detail. So. Later on...The teacher hands out the grades from the final. The former doctor got 150%! "How is it that I got a hundred and fifty percent from a final score of only a hundred?" The new mechanic asks humbly. The teacher: "Well, half the grade is taking the engine out. Half the grade is putting it back in and in working order. Thing is, you did it through the muffler, so you get another 50%!" GET IT? Only if you're a chick! BLAM! Take that.

Another. If it doesn't make you laugh, it'll make you vomit. A dude is in the bar. He's sitting next to this guy who has Leprosy....who's a bit smelly, disheveled, and quite frankly, a mess to look at. So the first dude, feeling sorry for him, buys them a round of beers. Problem is, the dude that bought the beer vomits. And he vomits, then he vomits some more. The smelly dude asks, "You alright? Is it me? Do I smell?" "No dude. It's not you." Another round of beer. More profuse vomiting. And more, and more. "Dude, you're throwing up because of what mess I am. I know it. It's okay, you don't have to keep buying me beers. I'll be fine." "No dude! It's not you! I swear it's not you! Here, lets make up for it, and have another round of beers." The bartender nearly cuts the vomiter off, but says okay. One more round. And the dude vomits again. And again. And again. "That's it! I am not drinking with you anymore! If you find me so disgusting with my leprosy I'll just go somewhere else! Thanks for the beers, buddy!"

"DUDE! I said it wasn't you, and I meant it! It's not you!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the dude behind you dipping his chips in your back."

Sicko's UNITE!

Now, someone, please masterbate furiously.

Will, im glad you appologized to GroundXero3k.
please dont become to one of those "im depressed therefore i hate the world, so i can be an ass" people. When i met you in Jersey you looked damn good with a smile on your face and lots of energy.

oh.
i dont have a joke now, but if i were you, id ask cara for some more gore pictures.
:Smug:

Guerrilla said:
This thread is the lamest one in quite a while, it's pathetic to see you all trying to be funny. Hormonally imbalanced teens, shit, and fucking retarded jokes, yay!!! You can all suck your transvestite girlfriends' diseased cocks you bitches, I'm out I'm going to the Corpse show.
hahahahah
that cheered me up haha
still laughing
"You can all suck your transvestite girlfriends' diseased cocks you bitches"
hahahahahahahahahaha

I've posted this before, but it's funny so I'm posting it again. Excuse the bad grammar/spelling/formatting; I got it off of forward garden.

(Assume you are a girl if you are a boy)
It's your first time. Asyou lie back your muscles tighten.
You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he
refuses to be swayed as he approaches you.
He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head
bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the
first time his finger has found the
right place. He probes deeply and you shiver; your
body tenses; but he's gentle like
he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes
nd tells you to trust him - he's done this many
times before. His cool smile relaxes
you and you open wider to give him more room for
an easy entrance.You begin
to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly
takes his time, wanting to
cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses
closer,going deeper, you feel the
tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and
you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues.
He looks at you concerned and asks
you if it's too painful.Your eyes are filled with
tears but you shake your head and
nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with
skill but you are now too numb to feel him within
you. After a few moments, you feel
something bursting within you and he pulls it out
of you, you lay panting,
glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling
warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you
have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding
experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After