UM Couples Thread

Who gives a fuck, people DO make mistakes sometimes :rolleyes: or is this forum so fucking obsessed with "omg ownage lol l337 omgz f4gg0t 1 win" that we've degenerated into a bunch of downy fucktards?

Who gives a fuck, people DO make mistakes sometimes :rolleyes: or is this forum so fucking obsessed with "omg ownage lol l337 omgz f4gg0t 1 win" that we've degenerated into a bunch of downy fucktards?

oh but now c'mon! who's the one who posts a 'failed' or sth in nearly every dumb thread :rolleyes:
sry for double post

You people are pathetic. It's not as if I don't know the fucking difference between "your" and "you're" is it? It's that I simply mistyped. if THIS happened:

Swabs: You're

Knarfi: It's "your" actually

Swabs: Nah I'm sure its You're

Knarfi: :lol: owned

then fair enough. But that's not what happened. Go back to your hugboxes you wannabe gonzos.

You people are pathetic. It's not as if I don't know the fucking difference between "your" and "you're" is it? It's that I simply mistyped. if THIS happened:

then fair enough. But that's not what happened. Go back to your hugboxes you wannabe gonzos.

yeah but i misstyped in some posts too and u insulted my english too even tho it's not my mother tongue, so don't U point at other ppl and get mad for ridicolous reasons

yeah but i misstyped in some posts too and u insulted my english too even tho it's not my mother tongue, so don't U point at other ppl and get mad for ridicolous reasons

When? Where? if it's something as trivial as a tiny grammer mistake then I would not lol.

But if someone posted "Are the musikz good on the box in where how the?" then yeah I would lol indeed :lol:

Oh sure, pics/quotes or it didn't happen tbh.

Whatever, a mistyped "your" does not constitute an omgownage :lol: :lol: I even joked about it myself, but then you guys are like "LOL OWNED LOL LOL"