Official Röyal Carñagé "I'm Böred" Thread

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] [/FONT]Kris walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His girlfriend is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot."

The man says: "I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

Geppetto and Pinocchio are talking one day and Pinocchio tells him, "You know, Geppetto, everytime I make love with a girl, she is complaining that I give her splinters!"

Geppetto looks unconcerned, "No problemo, Pinocchio, here take these," and he hands him a big package of sandpaper.

A few weeks go by and Geppetto sees Pinocchio bounding down the street one day and yells across to him winking, "Hey, so, Pinocchio, how goes it with the girls!"

Pinocchio, without breaking stride, hollers, "Who needs girls?!!"

ex067.jpg

a typical gay man arrives at his suburban walmart.

i'm bored too. My hoped for email spam war was cancelled by getting off work earlyness! BAH! Leaving me stuck bored in school to fend for myself.

lizard said:
ATTN KRIGLOCH THE FURIOUS:

I'm sorry dude I know you may not want this revealed but while crusing the intarweb today I ran across a top-secret pic of you engaging in a big of your favorite hobby, crime fighting!!

I hear there's a street gang in Arlington Heights!

krigloch.jpg

HAWWT