Now Eating Thread (Official)

i almost never get delivery because i dont plan far enough ahead. out here in the 'burbs* delivery takes like an hour+, where if i call it in and go get it myself its usually more like 30 min from call to eating. aint gots time to wait!

*actually i live pretty close to downtown, but sacramento is like one giant suburb anyway

you guys seriously pay for delivery?

I mean there is some minimum price you have to spend to get your chinese food for example (typically 8 bucks) ... but NOBODY charges a delivery fee.

Seriously. That's the problem when a city builds out, rather than up. Delivery areas will be upwards 25 square miles (or more).

Holy fuck. I get 3500 in a day I'm tired of eating

It;s what I do from the moment I wake til I go to bed. Feels like it anyhow. Drinking about 3/4 gallon of milk per day helps too. Stuff shit in my face at every other stop at work. Today, if I didn't eat after an hour, my stomach started to growl. I've only started to feel really full at the end of the night so far. It's crazy. This is the first time I have taken in this many calories consistently from all solid foods and I really notice a difference.

Ken, you feeling it in terms of recovery and energy, or is translating into more lean mass then a less clean bulk?

Ken, you feeling it in terms of recovery and energy, or is translating into more lean mass then a less clean bulk?

Recovery, yes. Lean mass, yes.

I start to get bloated throughout the day but then wake up and am a lean, mean, fightin' machine again. It's weird how I am trimming out and gaining lean mass at the same time. I can't explain it. It's only been 1.5 months though, if that, so muscle memory is having an effect here.

My muscles have never looked and felt so fucking FULL though, I'll tell ya.

That's awesome. I have definitely found a high intake of whole/unprocessed foods translates into much less fat gain even when calories are really upped