The Official Confessions Thread

haha, it's so typical...

"running out of time for what?"

"err...uh...look, the--the borders...they're being overrun! we're...like...look at how few white people there are around!!!"

I noticed at the end of the Gathering's Sound Relief documentary, Anneke van Giersbergen's baby Finn has a really round head.

I listen avidly to
MVC-014S.jpg

After I had last week's sloppy joes, it was somewhat reminiscent of THIS
burritotrouble.jpg

I don't own any white clothes
aside from some green combat trousers all my clothes are black

i once snogged a french girl in a wheelchair and got the horn because she was french + in a wheelchair

amputees do not turn me off

Boxerbriefs have been my choice of chonies for years, even though everyone (men and women, gay and straight) tells me they are supergay.

Also one time I got drunk and pissed on a cat.

haha, I talked to a turtle the other day. He was on my porch and I went out to visit for a chat. A few days later he was marooned on a rock in the middle of the stream thing here. He tilted his head up at me and I smiled.

I like turtles. :)

I used to have a pet turtle, but everytime I tried to play with him he peed on me. My love for turtles forced me to uncage the beast and let him loose by a stream. His name was "Taco".

NADatar said:
Boxerbriefs have been my choice of chonies for years, even though everyone (men and women, gay and straight) tells me they are supergay.

I prefer boxers because i don't like anything mashing my package against my leg.

grazim said:
That had to be a pretty funny thought process that led to such an act. :lol:
Right, so this is what happened: I'm hosed at my ex-bandmate's (parent's) pad, stumble into the throne room, start pissing. Notice the cat followed me in, got sorta scared at the sight of my GIANT WEEN shooting fluid into the can. Looks at it, looks at me, approaches. I snigger, think "jesus cat, yer gonna get hit because I'm drunk enough to aim right at ye," so I did. Twice. Cat ran. I laugh my balls off. Go back to sit on the couch to watch a Queens of the Stone Age concert on DVD, giggle to myself for the next 6 weeks. Whoops.

- i find urine to truly be a fine thing, especially coming out of or going onto given asian.
- gallagher makes me laugh
- i listen to hip hop occassionally

xbig5j.gif