The New Purchases Thread

Shane and I recently bought:

Crimson Glory - Transcendence (LP 12")
Candlemass - Tales of Creation (LP 12" picture disk)
Solitude Aeturnus - Adagio
Angel Witch - Angel Witch
Pentagram tee (for Shane)
Solitude Aeturnus tee (for Shane)
My Dying Bride tee (for meeeeee!)

Killer stash!

I bought Tales, Nightfall and Ancient Dreams original 12" pressings, and all three of the fucking sleeves got bent in the post.

Fuck you, eBay peoples who don't pack shit properly!

Also recently bought:

Agalloch/Nest - 10" split picture disc
Morrissey - Viva Hate 12" vinyl (original pressing)
Pixelsaurus Tee from Diesel Sweeties (http://www.dieselsweeties.com/shirts/pixelsaur740.gif !!!)

Frost* - Milliontown

Best album I have heard in years. Fans of older and newer progressive rock, Porcupine tree and pop music should really give this one a listen.

It was written and performed on by the producer/arrange for the Holly Valance album "Footprints" and the Atomic Kittens album "Feels So Good" amongst others. Not what you'd expect though.

Brilliant.

Killer stash!

I bought Tales, Nightfall and Ancient Dreams original 12" pressings, and all three of the fucking sleeves got bent in the post.

Fuck you, eBay peoples who don't pack shit properly!

Also recently bought:

Agalloch/Nest - 10" split picture disc
Morrissey - Viva Hate 12" vinyl (original pressing)
Pixelsaurus Tee from Diesel Sweeties (http://www.dieselsweeties.com/shirts/pixelsaur740.gif !!!)

3 words: leave negative feedback! :p

Chrono Trigger for Super Nintendo has the best soundtrack ever written for an old school video game. Amazingly ahead of its time, and structured like a top movie soundtrack imo... I even pinched a couple of ideas myself!

:danceboy:

Dude, If I find one soon we will jam at my party.
Ukelele, ocarina and harmonica... I can sense the beginning of something magical :lol: Are you gonna have a video camera or something there?

Ocarina Of Time has the greatest original music of any video game ever.

Koji Kondo is the man.
I'd put him a close second to Nobuo Uematsu's work on FF7 and FF10 but yes, Koji Kondo makes my master sword explode with the power of a thousand triforces.

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak, Live and Dangerous
Exhorder - Slaughter in the Vatican, The Law
WASP - The Crimson Idol
Aerosmith - Rocks
Yes - Tales from the Topographic Oceans

My efforts to save money are consistently thwarted by eBay :(
Latest purchases - Roland VG8EX, another GK-3 pickup and a Variax 300.

Aaaaaaaand... an Iron Maiden gold ticket for Melbourne :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: