hints for new album

Brinn

Aug 31, 2006
St. Louis, MO
I don't know what is to be released as far as public knowledge is. But as for some of your upcoming songs, I have a few questions.

Will there be a long instrumental song like galactic backwards movement? Maybe not that long, but maybe exceptionally long breaks?

Also will there be any songs as amazing as april in the fall or blood and passion?

:rolleyes:

Also will there be any songs as amazing as april in the fall or blood and passion?

:rolleyes:

HAHAHA...awesome.

As with all our albums there will be (in my opinion) exceptional musical break downs. So far my favorite instrumental break is in a song called, "Siren." All I'm really going to release other than that right now is that the songs are sounding more progressive than ever and will most likely be on the heavy side at times...(a little more screaming on this album).

We'll try to release a little bit more when we know a little bit more. It's hard to say how it's going to turn out right now.

Clay ~ Suspyre

the only other thing I can say right now is we recorded a bonus song while we were inbetween drummers titled, "Crimson Shade." That song should be fully mixed within the next week or so (hopefully) and then made available for listen on our myspace page. www.myspace.com/suspyre

This song will not be on the third album, but it will be available for purchase sometime in the future. Be on the look out for it soon though...it should be hitting the myspace airways shortly.

the only other thing I can say right now is we recorded a bonus song while we were inbetween drummers titled, "Crimson Shade." That song should be fully mixed within the next week or so (hopefully) and then made available for listen on our myspace page. www.myspace.com/suspyre

This song will not be on the third album, but it will be available for purchase sometime in the future. Be on the look out for it soon though...it should be hitting the myspace airways shortly.

We're finishing up the mix on that song now. It was originally a track that was going to go on The Silvery Image, but we never got around to it. So, maybe it will be added as a bonus track on a special limited edition copy of the album. Hmmm... :err:

Will there be a long instrumental song like galactic backwards movement? Maybe not that long, but maybe exceptionally long breaks?

As Clay said, there are quite a few instrumental breaks (that's my favorite thing to write), but there is not a long instrumental. There some short instrumental pieces though; one's intention is to confuse the listener almost to the point of insanity, the other (which Jeff and I wrote very quickly - more info on it later as I don't want to spoil anything yet) to relax the listener as it will be the final track on the album.

Gregg, Clay (and the rest of the band) - you guy's f'n rule!
Long instrumental breaks are a trademark of good quality prog bands so it comes as no surprise there will be quite a few of those.

Sign me up for the "special edition".

lol, i'm still curious about this. any news?

As Clay said, there are quite a few instrumental breaks (that's my favorite thing to write), but there is not a long instrumental. There some short instrumental pieces though; one's intention is to confuse the listener almost to the point of insanity, the other (which Jeff and I wrote very quickly - more info on it later as I don't want to spoil anything yet) to relax the listener as it will be the final track on the album.

...then there's that OTHER short instrumental/segue ... it has a cool groove to it, too, while also quite insanely crazy, and can pretty much be summed up with this little guy --> :headbang: