Hit or Miss

Miss , i don't believe in superiority unless it's some hot chich who's able to steal my guy from me :p
Next person is still sleeping with his mumma .

Miss, haven't even lived at my parent's house for 13 years. :p

Plenty of equals, but no superiors on this world, man. :)

Next person feels guilty for listening to the leaked promo.
why do you take me serious, i do believe everyone is equal, I do apologize if i insulted you in anyway, that was not my intention

miss-same boring ass weekend
next person has community service

why do you take me serious, i do believe everyone is equal, I do apologize if i insulted you in anyway, that was not my intention

Never took it seriously :), I never take anything too seriously unless it threatens my food :Smug:

Miss ,never did that .
Next person spent her last birthday thinking " oh dea i'm getting older"

Hit/Miss- I was drunk. And the only person besides my French co-corker and my boyfriend that remembered my birthday was the turnstile at the Gym. Swiped my card and it played "Happy Birthday"

Next person will be on their third beer/ale/mead of the night if in European time, thinking about their first drink of the night if in America/Canada

next person will say what a bacon buttie is

For the record, its the same as a bacon sarnie or bacon roll- Grilled back bacon, buttered bread, and HP sauce or condiment of your choice.
:p

Miss, I don't really know who either of them are.

Woot! I just pre-ordered my copy of TotTG!!! The next person cares...

Miss :p

Next persons football might win (2min to go in the 4th)

@ The Captain HIT! *mutters something about wanting that poster*
I haven't decided yet about Jaxx, Bill can't go and I dunno if I honestly want to drive that many hours....
When I could wait till Germany to AA see and go to New Orleans for Halloween :D
I'm dying to see the House of Shock....