Hit or Miss

miss. not yet brother, not out here yet. soon though!!! :)

next person hates the way seppo's spell

*looks at Rhonda* hahahahahha :p

I use the UK spelling, descendant of convicts. In addition, one does not use the apostrophe for a plural, only for a possessive or contraction. :lol:

And miss, I have not had a single bone of mine broken, though I have broken others'.

Next person will say sorry, but will not take off their glasses.

hahaha miss im not wearing glasses....that kid was a little twat tbh
That reporter was well fit though XD

next person recently broke something

HAHAHA GOD NO MISS!!! living in Sweden is torture LOL!

next person has heard of Wuthering Heights

Miss. Well, I only knew that Wuthering Height was a song of Kate Bush (70's or 80's, I don't know), and also a novel, but now, surfing in the Net, I know that it's a band.

The next person thinks (and agrees with me) that Penélope Cruz is a really bad actress.

Miss! She can be Ok. but usually im just super annoyed of her and her role in blow made me hate her even more.

Next Person was at the Anaheim show last night!

hit or miss...depends on how i feel lol bloody uni

the next person cries when someone says something about his mother, yet thinks joking about cancer is ok. fucking clown.

Miss, I'll find them through the distributor soon after for half-price or so.

Next person thinks Brokeback Mountain was really written about what goes on in the Outback. I mean...'G'day mate', WTF is that?

Fenrisúlfr;7670743 said:
Miss, I'll find them through the distributor soon after for half-price or so.

Next person thinks Brokeback Mountain was really written about what goes on in the Outback. I mean...'G'day mate', WTF is that?

considering the outback is no where near melbs or sydney, your poor excuse for a joke falls on deaf ears kiddo. funny that the movie you're alluding to was made and set in seppo land. now that says something. lol.

:lol: