• Vin Diesel

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Bruce Willis?!?!

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
Who do you think would make the best Agent 47: Arnold Vosloo, Jason Stathem, or Vin Diesel.
18460121.jpg
agent_47_hitman_-_jason_statham.jpg
mainpic01.jpg
vindiesel-hitman.jpg

For those of you who don't know, this is what he should look like:
smaller1.JPG
Hitmanbmcoverart.JPG

I added Bruce Willis just to be a funny. Hah!
bruce-willis.jpg

I'm gonna go with Arnold Vosloo by the way.
Stathem has the accent which doesn't fit the character, and Diesel just doesn't fit the character at all.

I love the Hitman series.. I picked Stathem because I like the guy as an actor, loved the transporter, and he looks the part. Diana has a british accent, so it wouldnt seem weird for 47 to have one too.

He's VERY versatile with his accents. In mean machine he plays a Scot, and it works fairly well. In snatch, both transporter movies and in The One he can vary is pretty extensively. In real life, he sound quite different too. My money is on him, he's a brilliant actor.

derek said:
He's VERY versatile with his accents. In mean machine he plays a Scot, and it works fairly well. In snatch, both transporter movies and in The One he can vary is pretty extensively. In real life, he sound quite different too. My money is on him, he's a brilliant actor.
You guys actually made me change my mind from Vosloo to Stathem. He definitely fits the part better, just the accent worried me.

All i know is definitely not vin diesel. I watched the Chronicles of Riddick AGAIN the other day. For some reason, whenever its on HBO I have to watch it, even though i utterly despise it. ITS SO BAD WHY MUST I WATCH IT

Bruce Willis would be a great actor for the part I think. His age just accents it.