Hmm, what do you know...

After being thoroughly shocked and confused by my usual nickname being taken here, I discovered it was because it was me who had done it :lol: :rolleyes:
Anyway, I'm listening to Tears of Mortal Solitude right now, just checked it out from EMusic.com (hope you guys see some money for it!) and I do believe I shall buy it (as soon as I get money again, anyway)
I certainly found it interesting to find the whole band here, and I must say, first Russian band, I think, I've ever heard.
Great job guys :)

Odd:)) Everyone knows TATU and you too... Chingiale:)

Originally posted by FangsFirst
I had to look them up actually...I still barely know...
I've gotten the idea "two russian females pop group" kinda thing but that's about it, with some international hit.
I don't watch much tv or listen to too much radio, so that might be why...
Yeah, I heard about them on the Opeth forum and then heard my roommate playing their big hit in the US. Apparently, they have a somewhat provocative video in which they do things to each other or something. :p

YEEEEEEEEEES GUYS !!!! Thankies for what you think.
Opethian Soul! You made my day by what you said:)
Thankies:)
Well at least my english is much better than their tutunglish:)
:headbang:

Two other Russian bands you should check out are Rakoth and Tales of Darknord. Apart from these bands, Forest Stream and TATU, what other good Russian bands should I check out?

Dunno anvil... I haven't been to Russia for a long time...

anvil said:
Two other Russian bands you should check out are Rakoth and Tales of Darknord. Apart from these bands, Forest Stream and TATU, what other good Russian bands should I check out?

Hailz, Anvil

Do you think there is much metal gyus in your country

I have always been interested how well is it with metal in the distant
countries like yours