hobbies and shit to do...

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
so yeah, what are some of yours or reccomendations of interesting things to pick/delve into?

i'm hitting another rut where my sleep to conciousness ratio is reaching 1:1 and that's probably unhealthy and signs of some mental disarray. so i'm considering some alt. hobbies. i got guitar and drinking down nicely. anything else out there?

Find your own hobbies. Taking suggestions is just sad.
I'm too lazy to really explain, but I shouldn't have to.

Find your own hobbies. Taking suggestions is just sad.
I'm too lazy to really explain, but I shouldn't have to.

That's a fair explanation.

But I think it'd be neat if someone happened to mention, maybeeeee some traditional ethnic hobby for instance that I could very rarely ever potentially discover.

To offer a similar analogy, if you wish to know "good" comics, music, movies, why not just find them yourself instead of discussing it with enlightened peers? well, it's about ten times fucking faster and more effective.

So that's right dude, meet me at the bleachers
No principals,no student-teachers
Both of us want to be the winner, but there can only be one
So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all
Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you
That's right I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust

Then you deeply missed the point of metaphysics. Read some Sartre, although arguably Metaphysics is not philosophy and actually means nothing.

As for hobbies, I'd recommend more reading, a great way to balance yourself out, go to the gym as some dudes mentioned - feeling fit is wonderful, I do alot of watching Sci-Fi, but that doesn't work for everyone. Build models, buy and the fiddle with expensive electronics, design and build some sort of futuristic shed.

I don't know.

Gym is a hobby? I thought it's a way to stay healthy...

I love skiing, reading (I love to read!), art museums, I'm into tropical fish (in the sense of: building fish tanks, setting it up, designing inside: and when I say: 'designing inside' I mean really cool unique stuff, not the avarage "castle and a treasure chest" bullshit)
I love to paint, draw, watch movies, go out and explore wierd restaurants every week... I don't know... I never think of things I like to do as "hobbies" really, just a part of my life ?