hobbies and shit to do...

Then you deeply missed the point of metaphysics. Read some Sartre, although arguably Metaphysics is not philosophy and actually means nothing.

As for hobbies, I'd recommend more reading, a great way to balance yourself out, go to the gym as some dudes mentioned - feeling fit is wonderful, I do alot of watching Sci-Fi, but that doesn't work for everyone. Build models, buy and the fiddle with expensive electronics, design and build some sort of futuristic shed.

I don't know.

I don't think I missed or ever cared about the point. That's what I call these types of things, and that's what some of the labels on the books I have state: Category: Metaphysical. Meta means beyond, and physical...beyond physical. Seems pretty accurate to me.

Just have sex, care for all!!!

Benvenuto, DIO BOIA!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we pass the time by drinking and having sex here...

Seriously, I like immersing myself into different things...such as books, guitar of course, even some video games. There's nothing quite as addictive as a really good RPG or survival horror game with puzzles that's truly scary.

The most obvious thing is discovering music, though. It's a great feeling to search for something specific and find it after a long time. Gojira is one for me.

You could become a peeper, and when you find one you really like, become a stalker, and when she denies you lovin, become a murderer. Then you can become Bubba's girlfriend, and change your name to Kitten. If you just start an endeavor, you'll be amazed at how many avenues will open up to you..........or you could start restoring old muscle cars, thats what I do. http://www.440magnum-network.com/emailed/2005/may05/images/1974plymouthduster2.jpg

Reactions: Det Som Engang Var
You could become a peeper, and when you find one you really like, become a stalker, and when she denies you lovin, become a murderer. Then you can become Bubba's girlfriend, and change your name to Kitten. If you just start an endeavor, you'll be amazed at how many avenues will open up to you..........or you could start restoring old muscle cars, thats what I do. http://www.440magnum-network.com/emailed/2005/may05/images/1974plymouthduster2.jpg

That post ruled.

so yeah, what are some of yours or reccomendations of interesting things to pick/delve into?

i'm hitting another rut where my sleep to conciousness ratio is reaching 1:1 and that's probably unhealthy and signs of some mental disarray. so i'm considering some alt. hobbies. i got guitar and drinking down nicely. anything else out there?

...go hunting for Bin Laden. Could get some $ while at it. ;)

Afterwards, just sit back, relax and drink some really cold beer and watch the seasons of Metalocalypse that you've missed when you were on this godless endeavor.

penguin is pretty good at being a drunk

hell, in four short months he progressed to such an advanced state of alcoholism that he can even out-drink me!

i'll probably hit the rum and whiskey soon, yeahh!

also: collecting shit's in the bag for me
i'd rather work on my own game than play others. it just feels more productive.
i think i'm gonna try to give the gym another go. also thunking about picking up a dremel and having some fun with that.

dug the shed idea. and the fish tank. i build a batcave for my batmen and put it inside a shed. i'll gut some fish, too