Hogue Barmichaels, 12/31/02 - 1/1/03 - Another Kick A** Gig!!

Just to set the record straight...that blond adjusting my mic stand w/ the black hat is my hubby Bill not Danny...who was video taping in front of Jojo all night...and we never played Revelations. Here's the set list we played:

NEW YEARS EVE 2002
ACES HIGH
2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
TROOPER
ICARUS
---------------------------
RIME
DIE W/ YOUR BOOTS ON
KILLERS
POWERSLAVE
22 ACACIA AVENUE
HALLOWED
WRATHCHILD
RUN TO THE HILLS
NUMBER OF THE BEAST
IRON MAIDEN

Originally posted by smylex
I'm sure that someone out there would like me to apologize for my behavior in dealing with one member of the audience, but I feel that it does help set an important example of what happens when you make the mistake of getting on the stage, after taking microphones from their stand.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU PRICK! ENJOY THE REST OF THE SHOW OUTSIDE, MORON! YOU'RE OUT OF HERE!

I remember that. That guy did it twice before you caught him and booted him. What the hell was he thinking? Where do these people come from, Stupidland? I think my Adios Mother Suckers delayed my noticing of him doing that until after the fact (make sense?). When it registered in my brain, I thought what the hell is he doing, but by that time you had already reacted. Anyways, nice move on giving him the boot. If you didn't, he would have kept trying until something got seriously screwed up.

yeah, it's the guy in the red sweatshirt standing right next to you redshirt. right before that I had handed him a copy of an old VCD, guess that's how he watched the rest of the show. lucky for you, tho, huh, cuz then I felt safe enough to hand the mike over for you to sing Run To The Hills!

That was a cool gig. I finally got to meet the famous Mr. Toast. Wish I could have spent more time chatting. However, since my family has The Iron Maidens website address, they are always checking see what I'm up to..so they were all at the show.... so I kinda felt I had to hang out w/them since they didn't know anyone.

Thanks Mr. Toast for the great review of the show. I'm sure glad we didn't drive you or anyone away with our tunes. I think it was a pretty fun night overall. I did have to leave while the Maidens were playing The Trooper since my wife's friend got a little TOO intoxicated... bummer.
To tell you guys the truth, I was never a HUGE Maiden fan until I saw The Iron Maidens for the 1st time. They were so amazing when I saw them at Kozmos! They're such amazing musicians and as a bonus, they're all BEAUTIFUL! ...so I consider myself an Iron MAIDENS fan.

Originally posted by Steph Harris
That was a cool gig. I finally got to meet the famous Mr. Toast. Wish I could have spent more time chatting. However, since my family has The Iron Maidens website address, they are always checking see what I'm up to..so they were all at the show.... so I kinda felt I had to hang out w/them since they didn't know anyone.

I never considered myself famous... it was great meeting you too!!! I make it a point to try not to monopolize the Maidens time when at gigs, because I know quality time with the fans is most important, and you interact with me here already. So, no apology necessary.

Originally posted by chewybang
Thanks Mr. Toast for the great review of the show. I'm sure glad we didn't drive you or anyone away with our tunes. I think it was a pretty fun night overall. I did have to leave while the Maidens were playing The Trooper since my wife's friend got a little TOO intoxicated... bummer.
To tell you guys the truth, I was never a HUGE Maiden fan until I saw The Iron Maidens for the 1st time. They were so amazing when I saw them at Kozmos! They're such amazing musicians and as a bonus, they're all BEAUTIFUL! ...so I consider myself an Iron MAIDENS fan.

No problem man! It was great to see you guys onstage again. And I was pretty busy myself (taking pictures, chatting, etc.), so the fact we didn't get a chance to talk is no biggie...