Holly crap, police beat the fuck out of this kid.

I wonder what kind of a beat down he got on the way to the police station after they were out of range of the camera.

You do know that he lead the police on a chase, right? Running from the police is like running from a pack of wild dogs, it only excites them. It's simple...don't run. It kind of pisses off the police when they have to chase someone, endangering other people during the chase. Did they over react? Yeah. I'm just saying...run...and expect this.

He was clearly threatening them. -.-'

Man was I suprised when he could walk relatively normal after all that beating. I'd be unconscious after the first few hits.
Those bastards are glad he actually survived. People are not unlikely to die from internal bleeding / cerebral hemorrhage after such beatings.

What did he do anyway?

@Grywolf: Yeah I was thinking the same.. I can only imagine what it's like to chase some guy i.e. in a car for say an hour. Your adrenaline level is absurdly high and you'll most probably act agressive as fuck. He probably injured other people / cops which made them even more aggressive.. But still, one of them should have tried to calm everyone down.
meh.ro3503.jpg

criminals in uniform!

i wonder if that kid was ever punished for his original crime that lead to this.....

He was clearly threatening them. -.-'

Man was I suprised when he could walk relatively normal after all that beating. I'd be unconscious after the first few hits.
Those bastards are glad he actually survived. People are not unlikely to die from internal bleeding / cerebral hemorrhage after such beatings.

What did he do anyway?

@Grywolf: Yeah I was thinking the same.. I can only imagine what it's like to chase some guy i.e. in a car for say an hour. Your adrenaline level is absurdly high and you'll most probably act agressive as fuck. He probably injured other people / cops which made them even more aggressive.. But still, one of them should have tried to calm everyone down.
meh.ro3503.jpg

Yeah, I'm definitely not condoning what they did by any means. But what do you think will happen when you piss off the police?

There's a local (illegal) new police in one city here (yes, surrealist) and just stopped a woman, asked her to get out of her car, she asked why and they took the lady out of the car by the window pulling out of her hair, here yesterday. It turned out she was a fucking JUDGE!

Needless to say, another police unit from a different force came to arrest them in 2 minutes time. I should have studied for judge.

i don't give a shit what that guy did, there's no excuse for law enforcement to treat a suspect like that...ever. doesn't matter how much adrenaline you might have going on, or how long you chased him for - it's not like they punched him once in the gut while tossing him in the car, they put a flat-out unwarranted beatdown on that guy.

worst part is, you know that the cops will neither lose their jobs or face criminal prosecution...everyone get your :popcorn: cause you know houston is gonna :devil: