Holly crap, police beat the fuck out of this kid.

cause you know houston is gonna :devil:

...not even. It's barely even being talked about here. At least not where I am. That's the type of thing that particular channel news broadcast does, so I don't think many are even paying attention. But then again, I rarely watch local TV any more...so maybe I'm out of it. :)

That beating was clearly out of line. People that enjoy hurting some body when they are defenseless are same type of guys that are on the take. If these cops can rationalize beating this guy to this extreme, they can totally convince themselves that skimming off the top of a drug busts is ok.

I didn't even let the soldiers in my army unit treat captured insurgents in Iraq like this shit. It's just the stepping stone to a complete and totally lack of discipline. After shit like that starts it just snow balls and your men start doing stuff straight out of Lord of the Flies.

^what he said

like i said in my above post...i can understand being pissed at a guy and maybe being a little rough when you're tossing him into the back of the car, but this shit is just completely out of line

bet you anything, if the guy was white, that shit wouldn't have happened like t hat

Never even heard about this.

This is no surprise though. This city's a fucking joke, AND the cops around here are redneck pieces of shit

Never even heard about this.

This is no surprise though. This city's a fucking joke, AND the cops around here are redneck pieces of shit

you should see how frantic the police in Seattle/Tacoma are, when I lived there a recently released criminal shot four officers in a coffee shop I went to a few times. A month later a friend was arrest they had 30+ officers and swat on standby when he and his girlfriend and they're baby was in the car. At first I found it unbelievable till I actually drove around his house where they arrested him. fucking crawling with cop cars. I'm not sure of all he did, but I think it was for driving some guys involved in a drive by shooting. he ended up being arrested for a few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some cops are bastards...they entered in police only because it's a good way to pour out their "perversions".
Here in Italy some years ago a 18 guy was killed during a perquisition...he was walking at 5a.m. They said he was addicted, that he hurted himself.......end of the story: 4 policeman (2 girls) immobilized him and beated the fuck out on his back. They broke 2 batons on his chest/back and he died for cardiac arrest. And you know what? They falsify the reports, they deleted the calls they did to the central, they said to the newspaper he was addicted, he died for overdose.....
After these years they are accused by murder trial....but they still are into the police. And you know what? They sue the mother of that guy because she called them "criminals"! The guys didn't have a single trace of drugs on his body.

Last year a guy was in jail for something....one day police called the family saying he was into the hospital because he didn't eat. After some days he died.
They beated him as fuckers in jail and when he went to the hospital, the doctors didn't treat him...and they falsify all the reports.

Personal story: 2 years ago me and my fathers were in the car, returning home from work. We were in a private road (where my father has his storage) and we saw a cat running..and we laughed. In that moment we met a police car that went in the opposite direction......... they accellerate, they did a spin round a they arrived to our back to stop us. Why?? Because when we met them, we were laughing and they thought we were laughing to them........................

You do know that he lead the police on a chase, right? Running from the police is like running from a pack of wild dogs, it only excites them. It's simple...don't run. It kind of pisses off the police when they have to chase someone, endangering other people during the chase. Did they over react? Yeah. I'm just saying...run...and expect this.

Ya and I bet when the dash cam videos come out he will be resisting arrest right, thats why they beat him so brutally cause he had that gun tucked behind his head in his afro.......

Dude makes no difference if he caused a chase or not, what matters is he gave up and they brutally beat him for over a minute before picking him up off the ground.

I hate hoodlums just as much as the next guy, but come on dude. The cops are CLEARLY wrong in this case. I have lived in Houston and dealt with Houston PD. They are bunch of cunts.

Ya and I bet when the dash cam videos come out he will be resisting arrest right, thats why they beat him so brutally cause he had that gun tucked behind his head in his afro.......

Dude makes no difference if he caused a chase or not, what matters is he gave up and they brutally beat him for over a minute before picking him up off the ground.

I hate hoodlums just as much as the next guy, but come on dude. The cops are CLEARLY wrong in this case. I have lived in Houston and dealt with Houston PD. They are bunch of cunts.

Did you not see in my posts that I said I do not condone what they did? I'm not defending them. What I basically said was...run and piss off the police, especially here in Houston...expect this. Everyone knows it. Jay proved my point...hardly anyone is even talking about this around here. Everyone here is more concerned about the "ice/snow storm" that is crippling Houston. I can't even say that without :lol: Now THAT is a big joke. And the local media has done it's job into scaring people senseless.

Nice to see were all the taxes from your hard earned money is going to *clap clap*

Beeing a cop isn't an easy job for sure, and yes they are also just human beeings but seeing this kind of brutality happen is a shame. The image of every hard working cop who risks his life is beeing taken to shit because of ppl who clearly shouldn't do this kind of job.
A lot of times stuff happens really fast, and the situation is gray and not clear, but kicking someones head when he surrendered is really fucked, even if the guy would have killed some cop on the chase you just can't do that because you're not different than the guy you have to arrest. theres was an incident some years ago around her were some drug cops arrested a black man who they thought was a drug dealer. he was professor at the university, and he refused to get arrested because the cops seem to not identify themselfs as cops and he thought he was beeing robben or mugged and defended himself.

I just read some more in the news about this. Apparently the worst four offenders were fired and charges were brought against them and they are awaiting trial. A couple more of the police were just fired. And another few that were at the scene were suspended for a while.