HOLLYWOOD TITS

gaschamber said:
who do you think has the best tits that were in a movie...i was watching VACATION and beverly d'angelo had some niiiiiiice tits.....also, that girl from HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE.

(yes i know this is a retarded thread, but this board needs it lately.)

Bev d'Angelo's tits have a special place in my heart, as in fact they were the first tits I ever saw, c. 1984.

Tits've been flowin like wine ever since!

On a side note, some women should keep their shirts on. Such as Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl." Yeah I bet she was workin it. I don't know what kind of a premium she was paid to show em, but she was paid too much.

I saw a tit-fest in "Eurotrip" but I was appalled as to how miniscule those tits were. Even my wife said to me, "I thought they only allow big tits in movies?"

Jurched

Not a lesbo, but the chick brushing her hair in Revenge of the Nerds (hidden camera scene where they're watching the Pi's) had a great set of knockers.

cobra_commander said:
charlize theron.... and i concur, jurched you do look like a methhead

his avatar is this whacko dude who killed some people with a chainsaw..and made it across the border from Canada to the US (I think) with a trunk full of bloodied weapons..and that is his mugshot, its awesome!

Evil Dead said:
his avatar is this whacko dude who killed some people with a chainsaw..and made it across the border from Canada to the US (I think) with a trunk full of bloodied weapons..and that is his mugshot, its awesome!

I remember that story.

There's a great boob and bush scene in Doc Hollywood with Michael J. Fox. It's the chick from Tommy Boy. She's swimming nude and stands up and walks out of the pond...very hot!

gaschamber said:
phoebe cates--fast times at ridgemont high.

There you go:headbang: I was going to say the same thing but couldn't think of her name.

I wish Sean Penn would stop being such an idiot and do some funny movies again.

Spicoli: [driving and stoned] People on 'ludes should not drive.

schenkadere said:
I remember that story.

There's a great boob and bush scene in Doc Hollywood with Michael J. Fox. It's the chick from Tommy Boy. She's swimming nude and stands up and walks out of the pond...very hot!

Whoa, Schenka, are you suggesting there's a full-blown nude scene with Bo Derek out there?? Shit! I thought a tit flash in "10" was the only bit o Bo's skin to be seen!

And what's this "meth" shit these two muthafuckas talkin about? Can't these young blood punks stay on topic? In this case, TITS! TITS, you double butt-fisting fucking pieces of shit!

Jurched