Holmfirth last night!

Spacedeck

Dec 26, 2009
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Well what a concert! Support bands was pretty good and that Grieves band or whatever they are called are very good. But man Evile blew me away! Was stood at the front near the right hand speakers. My ears are still ringing now:bah: Broke my headphones in the process last night too:err:

But man they can put on a show! And top marks to them all. Managed to speak to them all after the show and even managed to get my shirt signed. Plus I picked up a T-Shirt, a patch, a arm band, a poster and this signed skin what was for sale. then rest went on the drink:devil:

And please don't leave it too long to come back! Plus call me gay but I got a hug of Matt!:fu:

Got my shirt signed by them all. Originall Ol came down and told me he couldn't find Joel to sign but I caught him a bit later and he signed it for me:D

Ol did struggle finding me again to give me my shirt back though lol

Oh and my dad managed to get me one of Bens drumsticks. Thank you Ben!

The rest of the tour should be amazing and wish I could attend more:cry:

:wave:

Got my shirt signed by them all. Originall Ol came down and told me he couldn't find Joel to sign but I caught him a bit later and he signed it for me:D

Ol did struggle finding me again to give me my shirt back though lol

it has been scientifically proven that Ol is awesome

Sounds like a great night - looking forward to seeing them in a couple of weeks.

How much was the merch going for, by the way? :)

T-shirts was £15. The signed skin was £20 (Don't even know if they had more then one but I never saw another after I bought mine). Unsure about patch/wristband but but got both for I think it was £5. They had a hoody (not the official one) and that was going for £30. Think poster was £2.

I don't know if prices will be more or if they will have diffrent things cause this was one of the three opening shows they was doing.

This show was something special. Evile OWNED the picturedrome. Toranaga were cool as fook too, my head nearly exploded when they said, "we're gonna play an old one now", and ripped into Hammer to the skull. Me back's still spasming 4 days later but it was well worth it. I'd love to see a hometown show every year.

I do have one bone to pick with you guys though! I'd have loved if you guys played In Memoriam and said a word or two for Mike.

Never was a big fan of Cult but after hearing it live I love it! So ready for headbanging again.