Holy cow !!! Where has this band all of my life !!!

rage4order said:
Thanks for all the "hellos" and "welcomes"! It's nice to be here, with people who appreciate and understand what great music is!

Billy A
I hate to get off-topic here, but Billy are you familiar with Firewinds new vocalist Chitral Somapala (Chity Lanka ? ) Frederickson is a really good vocalist and he did some good work with Firewind, but Chitral (many call him "Chity") could take this band to the next level. He is very unique and could make a big difference in the success of this band. Chitral i the former vocalist of the German melodic metal band Avalon. www.somapala.de is Chitral's website.

Please excuse me for my off-topic post, but I think a major change in personnel of a band someone likes is serious news. o_O

Bryant

Bryant said:
I hate to get off-topic here, but Billy are you familiar with Firewinds new vocalist Chitral Somapala (Chity Lanka ? ) Frederickson is a really good vocalist and he did some good work with Firewind, but Chitral (many call him "Chity") could take this band to the next level. He is very unique and could make a big difference in the success of this band. Chitral i the former vocalist of the German melodic metal band Avalon. www.somapala.de is Chitral's website.
I'm also a Firewind fan, and I'll miss Stephen Fredrick's vocals... Chity has a very good voice too but I prefer Stephen over him... :erk:

Really? I didn't know either! :OMG: Thanks for telling us! :)
Bryant said:

Please excuse me for my off-topic post, but I think a major change in personnel of a band someone likes is serious news. o_O

Bryant

Bryant said:

Bryant

Bryant, I've only heard a few Firewind songs, but liked what I heard. So I will check them out for sure. I should've done this already though, being that I'm a huge fan of guitar whiz Gus G., and the other bands he plays in (Dream Evil, Mystic Prophey, Nightrage, all of which I recommend to everyone). He was born in 1980, so he really is a part of the new wave of great metal guitarists!

Thanks for the recommendation! As far as us straying a little off-topic here, I think it's ok. After all, I'm sure that Urban and the guys are tired of hearing us tell them how great TM is..haha

Billy A

I think progpower will be so good for tad morose. I still remember seeing the guys perform at milwaukee metalfest, a fest not really meant for this style of metal but nonetheless the guys put on a killer show!!!

Snowmaker said:
Matters of the Dark is on its way. Should have it Monday or Tuesday.
Cool !!! I like MV, MotD and undead, but if I had to pick a fave it would be MotD. I like the songs on there a little better, but I do like the slicker production on MV.

Bryant

Snowmaker said:
Matters of the Dark is on its way. Should have it Monday or Tuesday.
I hope you like the disc Snowy. I think it kicks ass. I've pestered Winters Reflection on a PM to check out some Vanden Plas as well, so I am recruiting from both sides. Ha ha ha...... TM and VP don't really sound very similar at all, but if I buy ten metal CDs I MIGHT like one of them. The way I figure it, even if one of my favorite band doesn't sound very much like another one of my faves, there must be some kind of similarities that I can't put as finger on. I have somewhere between 600 and 700 CDs and listen to probably 30. >:p~

Bryant

Bryant said:
I hope you like the disc Snowy. I think it kicks ass. I've pestered Winters Reflection on a PM to check out some Vanden Plas as well, so I am recruiting from both sides. Ha ha ha......
You did it with me too ahah

Bryant = a whole Vanden Plas "street team" all by himself :D

Hey Gravedigger, are you by any chance a Gravedigger fan? ;) I love their album Rheingold! :D

Clearly Insane is a great song btw. No Mercy's my fave though :)
TheGraveDigger said:
I just recently got into Tad Morose myself and I agree where has this band been all my life. MODUS VIVENDI just kills. I listen to it almost everyday. It is such a kilelr disc and every song rules. "Clearly Insane" is my definite favorite. I have to buy more albums form these guys now. I am hoping to get a ticket and see them at Prog Power 5.

Snowmaker said:
OK, I'm starting to get worried here. Its says ITEM FULFILLMENT of my CDs was 5/11/04. Today is 5/20/04 and they still have not arrived. :erk:

It has NEVER taken more than a week to get anything I ordered from The End. :confused:
The very first time I ordered from The End was a total snafu, and I didn't get my stuff for a month. I just got the courage to try them again yesterday, so hopefully things will go better this time.

I basically go to Laser's Edge for everything these days. Not a single problem, and my stuff usually shows up in 3 days or less!

...so basically I'm saying "I feel your pain, man!"
:Smokin: