Holy FESTIVAL!!

Yes, we confirmed our appearance at the Graspop festival in Belgium. Last year only drew about 120,000 people, so when we WEREN'T invited to play this years Chicago Powerfest, we decided to go with "Plan B." :lol:

So, we'll get to play with Iced Earth and Testament there... And Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, My Dying Bride, Morbid Angel... A few other small bands. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh sure...rub it in! :lol:

Seriously though...CONGRATS GUYS!! :kickass:

Am the only one who isnt that crazy about this? I could see Priest/Maiden love but the rest of the lineup doesnt have that big of a draw for me

Am the only one who isnt that crazy about this? I could see Priest/Maiden love but the rest of the lineup doesnt have that big of a draw for me

What I am excited about is the great opportunity this fest will be for NOVEMBERS DOOM.

As far as the bands go, the main ones that would get be excited are Priest, Maiden, My Dying Bride, and ND.

There are many others too that would be a great bonus..

Is that true? I saw a Blabbermouth headline I think, but didn't care enough to read it.

I think Ripper should stick to his own thing...

Why go into a situation that you know isn't going to last long? I would think Tim is young enough and talented enough that he doesn't have to be a hired gun the rest of his musical career.

Sorry, but I just lost a LOT of respect for this dude.
He obviously is doing this for the pay.
It's not like anyone has ever said, "When I think of Yngwie, forget the guitar mastery, it's all about the vocals!"

FAIL!