Novembers Doom CONFIRMED for GRASPOP

So anyone who really knows me right now is saying, "Oh shit, Larry's band is playing at the same fest on the same day as KISS. He's gotta have a big shit eating grin right now." And they would be correct. :)

NDCE.jpg

So pumped to finally see November's Doom live! Coming all the way from Australia to visit at least 10 different European festivals this year and out of all the hundreds of bands that I've got the chance to see, November's Doom is one of the ones that I'm most excited about! The other week when I went onto the Graspop website and saw that ND had been added, I couldn't hold in my excitement! :D

If you do end up playing any other shows in the general area during the week before or after, eg. either Belgium, Netherlands or Germany, I'll definately be there and I'll be bringing all of my Aussie mates with me!

Shall definately do Larry!

If it's in the week leading up to Graspop, that'd would be perfect as we've got nothing planned between Hellfest and Graspop. :)

yeah, waiting for someone to not being able to go :p Or maybe a lads holiday in some awful european resort where drinks are buy one get three free.

Either way, congratulations fellas on this awesome news. If i come to graspop this year i will be sure to seek you guys out.

Come to the Dynamo club in Eindhoven! We'd love to have you play a gig at our place. I have been playing ND like crazy on the regular metal nights in our club. :headbang:

Cool, I've just read in a certain Dutch Metal Magazine about a certain something in Dynamo on the 4th of July :headbang:
Is there more information ?

Are you guys just coming to Graspop on the Saturday, or are you going to be there for the whole weekend?

If staying the whole weekend, it would be great to meet up for a drink or something somewhere across the festival.

We're not sure yet about our whereabouts for the entire weekend. Obviously we'll be there on Saturday for the entire day but not sure about Friday and Sunday. I'd like to attend those days too but....we'll see.

We're not sure yet about our whereabouts for the entire weekend. Obviously we'll be there on Saturday for the entire day but not sure about Friday and Sunday. I'd like to attend those days too but....we'll see.

Gonna be cool hanging out with you guys again :kickass:

So anyone who really knows me right now is saying, "Oh shit, Larry's band is playing at the same fest on the same day as KISS. He's gotta have a big shit eating grin right now." And they would be correct. :)

Isn't Ace on the show too? Wonder if Kiss will pull this classic out of the closet

Last edited by a moderator: