Holy Fuck.

Wow holy shit "Joe." I didn't know you'd get so bent out of shape over this. You might say that you're not calling me a liar and that your posts are speaking in general terms... but guess what? I don't believe that. Your words are laced with accusation and put together in a manner where it shows, yet you can weasel your way out of what you're implying by claiming you're speaking in general terms. Either way, I don't believe it when you say you're not calling me a liar just like you don't believe my story.

The truth is, Simen DID ask me for cocaine, right outside of the venue after Dimmu Borgir played. Now, I will explain everything that led up to it, but it's up to you if you want to believe me or not. Just keep this in mind. I don't give one flying fuck about you or your favorite singer. I have nothing to prove to you so I couldn't care less if you believe me or not.

We never interviewed anybody in that band that night. Me and a friend of mine who I host my radio show with were hanging out in the bar and when Simen came over and stood near us. My friend who is much more talkative and outgoing than I am went and talked to him. He introduced me and just like you, we hung out with the guy for an hour or so. I'm not into rockstars at all so I didn't even really give a shit. Fast forward to the end of the night as we're leaving. We're walking along the sidewalk next to the busses on our way back to our car and there was Simen standing outside of their bus. My buddy asked him if he wanted to go smoke a bowl and he said "Nah man, I don't do weed. Do you have any cocaine though?" When my friend said "nah man, sorry" Simen turned me and goes "What about you?" I said "no" and then we said bye and that was it.

Believe it or not, I don't care.

Haha, Arch Enemy is about the coolest band I know. Yeah, that's right, fuckers, I know them. They're always fucking awesome. Daniel is a little shy, but I always give him shit about that, and he takes it like a champion.

If you want Douchebag, try talking to The Haunted. Biggest faggots I have ever met. Fuck them. I can't believe I have their CD's.

For the record, I don't care if anybody does coke and I don't think any less of Simen after this experience (which was years and years ago). I didn't mean to give the impression I look down on people that do it. I just don't want to be around it because I've gone this long without it and I'm afraid I'd like it too much if I ever tried it. Dog knows the last thing I need is another expensive vice.

Wow holy shit "Joe." I didn't know you'd get so bent out of shape over this. You might say that you're not calling me a liar and that your posts are speaking in general terms... but guess what? I don't believe that. Your words are laced with accusation and put together in a manner where it shows, yet you can weasel your way out of what you're implying by claiming you're speaking in general terms. Either way, I don't believe it when you say you're not calling me a liar just like you don't believe my story.

Naw dude, I'm not bent out of shape and I honestly was speaking in general terms. I think you're a cool guy. It's just a lot of people say the most retarded shit, the worst story was the gangbang attempted rape ofcourse... but for reasons beyond my comprehension people like to make up the most pointess shit. Forgive my apprehension.

The truth is, Simen DID ask me for cocaine, right outside of the venue after Dimmu Borgir played. Now, I will explain everything that led up to it, but it's up to you if you want to believe me or not. Just keep this in mind. I don't give one flying fuck about you or your favorite singer. I have nothing to prove to you so I couldn't care less if you believe me or not.

He's not my favourite singer, but one of them yes, and I am more than sure he does his fair share of drugs ;), and cocaine is a pretty common drug so why would I care... I wasn't saying like OMG HE WOULD NEVER DO COKE... I just said 9/10 times when someone tells me someone in a band asked them for drugs it's either a lie or they're huge fags who think they're some how cool for someone 'famous' approaching them for such a thing. It's like gossip, which is something I despise, sorry you took it as me calling you a liar.

We never interviewed anybody in that band that night. Me and a friend of mine who I host my radio show with were hanging out in the bar and when Simen came over and stood near us. My friend who is much more talkative and outgoing than I am went and talked to him. He introduced me and just like you, we hung out with the guy for an hour or so. I'm not into rockstars at all so I didn't even really give a shit. Fast forward to the end of the night as we're leaving. We're walking along the sidewalk next to the busses on our way back to our car and there was Simen standing outside of their bus. My buddy asked him if he wanted to go smoke a bowl and he said "Nah man, I don't do weed. Do you have any cocaine though?" When my friend said "nah man, sorry" Simen turned me and goes "What about you?" I said "no" and then we said bye and that was it.

Believe it or not, I don't care.

See that's perfectly believable. It's not like he just walked up to you, you hung out and were a bit familiar to him and drugs were brought up by your friend first so he asked if his drug of choice was available :p I don't doubt it happened. It's when people make it seem like the person is such a fiend they just meet and the first thing they ask for is drugs, those are the more common bullshit stories I hear all the time.

Haha, Arch Enemy is about the coolest band I know. Yeah, that's right, fuckers, I know them. They're always fucking awesome. Daniel is a little shy, but I always give him shit about that, and he takes it like a champion.

A good friend of mine knows them intimately as well, his band toured with them, and are good friends. He said they were all great but the night I met them they were all asshole except Mike, but like I said you can't judge from 1 meeting.

If you want Douchebag, try talking to The Haunted. Biggest faggots I have ever met. Fuck them. I can't believe I have their CD's.

Yes, they are, I fucking wanted to bottle their singer so bad at the Dark Tranquillity show... really, I would have given a finger to be able to hurl a rock at that fucker's head.

Simen does coke! Fucking awesome! I do coke too!

I'm gonna bring that my pals some fucking coke!
:lol:

For the record, I don't care if anybody does coke and I don't think any less of Simen after this experience (which was years and years ago). I didn't mean to give the impression I look down on people that do it. I just don't want to be around it because I've gone this long without it and I'm afraid I'd like it too much if I ever tried it. Dog knows the last thing I need is another expensive vice.

Yeah, I agree, I don't care either, nor do I look down upon someone who does it recreationally. I don't really repeat what I've seen you know, but if someone else wants to as long as you're not betraying some confidence then its not a big deal. I don't care to be around drugs though, doesn't bother me, I have never done anything but smoke pot, anyways.

You totally would. Compared to other drugs it's not even very fun, it's just addictive as fuck. I've been setting aside 100 from each check for coke alone. Not worth it at all.

:lol: What the fuck?

I never understood why everyone jerks off over The Haunted. They're boring as fuck. On top of that, I never understood why everyone associates awesomeness with At the Gates...good band, but that's it. Good. And now we're supposed to piss ourselves because some members formed The Haunted?

They ARE fucking assholes, I've met them, and I'm not even talking about Dolving.

I never understood why everyone jerks off over The Haunted. They're boring as fuck. On top of that, I never understood why everyone associates awesomeness with At the Gates...good band, but that's it. Good. And now we're supposed to piss ourselves because some members formed The Haunted?

They ARE fucking assholes, I've met them, and I'm not even talking about Dolving.

:lol: I agree whole-heartedly plus they were the worst band I've eve seen live.

And John... please don't O.D..

johnodrh5.gif

Naw dude, I'm not bent out of shape and I honestly was speaking in general terms. I think you're a cool guy. It's just a lot of people say the most retarded shit, the worst story was the gangbang attempted rape ofcourse... but for reasons beyond my comprehension people like to make up the most pointess shit. Forgive my apprehension.

He's not my favourite singer, but one of them yes, and I am more than sure he does his fair share of drugs ;), and cocaine is a pretty common drug so why would I care... I wasn't saying like OMG HE WOULD NEVER DO COKE... I just said 9/10 times when someone tells me someone in a band asked them for drugs it's either a lie or they're huge fags who think they're some how cool for someone 'famous' approaching them for such a thing. It's like gossip, which is something I despise, sorry you took it as me calling you a liar.

See that's perfectly believable. It's not like he just walked up to you, you hung out and were a bit familiar to him and drugs were brought up by your friend first so he asked if his drug of choice was available :p I don't doubt it happened. It's when people make it seem like the person is such a fiend they just meet and the first thing they ask for is drugs, those are the more common bullshit stories I hear all the time.

A good friend of mine knows them intimately as well, his band toured with them, and are good friends. He said they were all great but the night I met them they were all asshole except Mike, but like I said you can't judge from 1 meeting.

Yes, they are, I fucking wanted to bottle their singer so bad at the Dark Tranquillity show... really, I would have given a finger to be able to hurl a rock at that fucker's head.

:lol:
If he just came up to me and randomly asked if I had coke for him, I would have mentioned it here a lot sooner haha. I could say a lot of things about a lot of musicians that everyone here knows, but it's not my place to do that and I don't like giving the impression that I'm bragging about my job, so I don't really talk about it that much. I'd rather let people figure out on their own how much more awesome I am than they are than straight up saying it to their face :lol:

If he just came up to me and randomly asked if I had coke for him, I would have mentioned it here a lot sooner haha. I could say a lot of things about a lot of musicians that everyone here knows, but it's not my place to do that and I don't like giving the impression that I'm bragging about my job, so I don't really talk about it that much. I'd rather let people figure out on their own how much more awesome I am than they are than straight up saying it to their face :lol:
:worship:lol: That's the best thing I've read all day.

Since the conversation has turned towards The Haunted... I have more to contribute.

We interviewed Peter Dolving one time in our studio. Actually the whole band was there, but Peter stole the show and never let the others even talk really. Long story short, the dude cursed so much and said so many illicit things that we didn't even bother trying to edit it up and play it. The most perverted, offensive things you could ever imagine in your head are the things he was saying a million miles an hour. He claimed he wasn't on anything, but he was acting like he just drank an entire coffee distillery. We just laughed the whole time at this dude's antics, which I think were there just to render him all the attention he needed. The most memorable thing he talked about was kidnapping a woman, keeping her tied up in a carboard box, stabbing the cardboard box with a knife which ultimately ends up stabbing her flesh, and then fucking the holes without ever even taking her out of the box.

Dude's fucked up for sure.

---The most memorable thing he talked about was kidnapping a woman, keeping her tied up in a carboard box, stabbing the cardboard box with a knife which ultimately ends up stabbing her flesh, and then fucking the holes without ever even taking her out of the box

I'm going to use my 18th post ever to thank you for that. That made me laugh. Danke. :):)