Holy Shit Anthrax Chycks RULE!

Brentney Spears

KingShitOfFuckMountain
Feb 5, 2002
Nash Vegas, TN
www.britneyspears.com
Did anybody see that girl wearing the Anthrax shirt in the "Scruples" segment of VH1's 80s Strike Back. 1 word - Awesome.It looked like a State of Euphoria era shirt that was cut up to be all fringey. Just awesome. Oh that set all our work on trying to make ANTHRAX cool back 20 years. Oh and Charlie Benante DID get all the videos right on REMOTE CONTROL!!!

/Brentary Duff

PS - I'll be in THRAXLANTA on Saturday for all the lucky fans who want to touch me. Could 'Thrax be playing LONE JUSTICE????????

Damn, G.
I'm gonna have to watch that. Thank the Lord VH1 replays those shows about 2,000 times!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... hot chonch in Anthax-fringy-t-shirts.......

Yeah, I saw that, I guess it was last night? I think it was an Among shirt though, but I only caught a glimpse really since I was walking around. I think the year was 87 that they were on so it would make sense if it was an Among shirt.

It ruled.

I just saw this a few minutes after I read this so I watched really close and it was definetly the "I'm The Man" tshirt. I have a whole new respect for the Scruples game now. Makes me actually want to play it.